Finally did it! Tomorrow is my last day at UPS! (On topic)

Jealous?

• Yes!

• Take me with you!

• Who are you!?

• I'm retired!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Johney

I am talking about the dick head who wants to play Daddy to his 11 month old "newborn" just to get out of Peak.
Hey A-whole what other people do with their lives is no business of yours and if it tick's you off cause they can do what they do and do it, then you're a bigger maroon than we all really know you are. Dick move? Who cares! So friggin what. Worry about Dave that's all you need to do.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Hey A-whole what other people do with their lives is no business of yours and if it tick's you off cause they can do what they do and do it, then you're a bigger maroon than we all really know you are. Dick move? Who cares! So friggin what. Worry about Dave that's all you need to do.

No 9.5 list in Feeders....;)

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

It's a dick move and anyone who wants to get out of Peak to play baby Daddy to an 11 month old is a p*ssy.

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
Just trying to figure out why something that doesn't or wouldn't effect him gets him upset. Doesn't really make sense to me.
It's upstate it's not gonna make sense

But for me I see it

I ran what would have been my route for season this last few weeks

When I, an experienced driver ran it it was a 190 stop mostly resi route

One day they needed me to cover a route and the put a shiny new tcd on it. He is well known as a crap driver so the UD the route intentionally and it was only 120

Where do you think those stops went?

People not being there affects other drivers

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Just trying to figure out why something that doesn't or wouldn't effect him gets him upset. Doesn't really make sense to me.

I work in a relatively small center. We need every warm body for Peak. We have a driver out on cuckoo leave and another who blew out his knee who will both miss Peak. We really don't need a healthy driver taking 4 weeks of unpaid leave to stay home and play Daddy.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I work in a relatively small center. We need every warm body for Peak. We have a driver out on cuckoo leave and another who blew out his knee who will both miss Peak. We really don't need a healthy driver taking 4 weeks of unpaid leave to stay home and play Daddy.
Is your bid route somehow affected by their absence? Being down a driver, regardless of the reason, sounds a whole lot like a management problem.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I'd suggest they hire another seasonal or two.

By The Book

Believe me when I say this, these two drivers out already will not miss peak. Add the third driver to that as well.