Finally!! GAME ON!! The NFL is BACK!!!!

packageguy

I need NE to fall to AZ.
This will knock 28 people out of the suicide pool I am in....besides Ineed to cheer about something.

The Aint's need Sean.
My heart sinks.

New England-- GOOD CALL You took a chance I love. 2 minutes left in game. I hope you win. good luck...

texan

What a QB Washington has, what a pass that just occured.

All look out for wahington, they are real this year.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

RGIII=Elway? It's only been two games and you want to send him to Canton, Ohio?

There is no doubting his athletic ability surpasses that of Elway but he (III) still has a lot to learn. Heck, Cam Newton is a better athlete than RGIII.

Two words---The Drive

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
RGIII=Elway? It's only been two games and you want to send him to Canton, Ohio?

There is no doubting his athletic ability surpasses that of Elway but he (III) still has a lot to learn. Heck, Cam Newton is a better athlete than RGIII.

Two words---The Drive

I am not sending RG3 to Ohio.
Mike is an *****.
Jake Plummer is noted for commenting on Mike's need for John Elway.
I will seach for the quote.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I'm confused----I thought RG3=Elway meant that you thought they were of comparable ability.

nope.

I am a fan of The Snake.

It just seemed like every game I could have completed these four more passes or these five more shots here and it would have been perfect. And that just wasn’t my personality… But Shanahan wanted perfection and he wore a lot of us down there.”

“I think Shanahan is still searching for John Elway,” Plummer said. “Somehow, someway, he thinks there’s going to be another guy like John Elway.”

“He coached a team to almost perfection (with Elway) so he wanted that again, he wanted that every time we went out there. It’s just not realistic.”

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You would have enjoyed watching him play. He was a leftie and he played when the Raiders were a feared football team. He played hard-nosed football and rarely took a knee or did the baseball slide. Old school.

He, along with most of the QB's from his era, would not even be the 3rd string on most of today's teams. Today's QB's are much better athletes.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
You would have enjoyed watching him play. He was a leftie and he played when the Raiders were a feared football team. He played hard-nosed football and rarely took a knee or did the baseball slide. Old school.

He, along with most of the QB's from his era, would not even be the 3rd string on most of today's teams. Today's QB's are much better athletes.

I do love smash-mouth football.