Finally!! GAME ON!! The NFL is BACK!!!!

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I feel good about my Aints.
It is like old times.
I am glad grocery stores still give you a choice of paper or plastic.
Old times...Aaron Brooks...

menotyou

bella amicizia
I'm buying these for Romo. WTH?!?!?!?!?! You don't get into the Superbowl by throwing 5 ​freaking interceptions!!!!!!

GL314A_2TONE_PINK.jpg
GL314A_2TONE_PINK.jpg

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
FYI

As a Saints fan; I can handle the ugly better than most.
As a Brees fan; I can celebrate the record he will break when he plays his old team.
Brett Farve didn't even touch the Unitas record.

As a NFL Goddess; I was upset with the announcers at Sunday's Aints v. Packer game.
Drew tied the record ...an accomplishment which deserved recognition!!

No mention.

texan

FYI

As a Saints fan; I can handle the ugly better than most.
As a Brees fan; I can celebrate the record he will break when he plays his old team.
Brett Farve didn't even touch the Unitas record.

As a NFL Goddess; I was upset with the announcers at Sunday's Aints v. Packer game.
Drew tied the record ...an accomplishment which deserved recognition!!

No mention.
Your PM mailbox is full.:knockedout:

texan

I'm buying these for Romo. WTH?!?!?!?!?! You don't get into the Superbowl by throwing 5 ​freaking interceptions!!!!!!

View attachment 7574

He has his ups and downs. Consistency is what wins games like the dreaded Brady.
I do not like NE, but one must respect Brady.

Romo has good games and then TERRIBLE games. So do other QB's.

bbsam

Staff member

That was a fun game.:)
Leaving in two hours for Orlando Florida and Disney. But on Sunday, taking the family north two hours to watch the Chicago machine tear up the Jaguars. Paid way to much for the tickets (considering it's Jacksonville) but hoping the kids get to see an offensive explosion. They aren't quite to the point of enjoying a close, hard fought game so they should enjoy this.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

That was a fun game.:)
Leaving in two hours for Orlando Florida and Disney. But on Sunday, taking the family north two hours to watch the Chicago machine tear up the Jaguars. Paid way to much for the tickets (considering it's Jacksonville) but hoping the kids get to see an offensive explosion. They aren't quite to the point of enjoying a close, hard fought game so they should enjoy this.

I paid $100/ticket for lower level end zone in Buffalo. Face value was $55. NY sets limits on how high you can go over face value (I think it's double). The same seats in Foxboro would have easily been $200 each. Way too much to watch a football game but it was my son's first game. It was great when the Pats scored 45 unanswered and the Bills fans got really, really quiet.

Enjoy the game and spending time with the kids. Dave.