Finding out if I was paid for a grievance

KAP_UPS

This sounds good, but how can I tell if I was paid for a grievance that I filed? It's back in December of last year. Yeah I know, you think I would remember receiving a check that I wasn't expecting. But I had driver helped and they kept messing up my checks so I have multiple checks in that month. Is there a line on a check for agreements is it a separate check? How can I tell? what will it say on the check?
I need to be able to verify for my steward in case we have to file for penalty pay or whatever.

This sounds good, but how can I tell if I was paid for a grievance that I filed? It's back in December of last year. Yeah I know, you think I would remember receiving a check that I wasn't expecting. But I had driver helped and they kept messing up my checks so I have multiple checks in that month. Is there a line on a check for agreements is it a separate check? How can I tell? what will it say on the check?
I need to be able to verify for my steward in case we have to file for penalty pay or whatever.
You was a helper?