Fired for dishonesty

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Grantheft said:
Yeah I agree, my hope is that with my clean record and it being a different hub that they just tell me to go back to my regular hub and don’t let it happen it again, which of course it won’t.
Just be humble at the center level hearing and you'll be fine. That's all they want to see.

Grantheft

As long as this is the complete story. You should be able to get your job back.

But, this is the text book reason on why you do not use your cell phone.

make them message you on the diad only. If you had this messaged to you on your diad there wouldn’t be an issue.

Ahh I see I will definitely keep this in mind! Thanks

542thruNthru

Grantheft said:
Ahh I see I will definitely keep this in mind! Thanks

I think you have a really chance of getting your job back. Stay in touch with your business Agent to know what's going on.

Lesson learned I hope. Management is not your friend. Always communicate through DIAD.

I believe @Jones is right. You center manager took a beating and is covering his ass by firing you.

Grantheft

I think you have a really chance of getting your job back. Stay in touch with your business Agent to know what's going on.

Lesson learned I hope. Management is not your friend. Always communicate through DIAD.

I believe @Jones is right. You center manager took a beating and is covering his ass by firing you.

Man believe me I learned my lesson. Hopefully I do get my job back. I will definitely only communicate through the board from now on though. Thanks for the input I appreciate it!

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Grantheft said:
I’ve already got the answers I was looking for, thanks though :)
I was going by your OP which had no info other than you were fired for dishonesty. wasn't gonna search the whole thread to find out what really happened.
In the future speak to a respected steward in your hub. you'll get better answers than here in most cases.

Air Recovery

When your out of hours or management tells you to come back to the hub. You don’t drive to each address to scan pkgs missed.

you drive back to the building and then scan all the pkgs missed at the building.

Came here to say this. In our building we drive back and scanned in all missed at once.

If the story is as stated and you are truly as popular and skilled at your home center simply file a grievance at your home center and get your job back.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Grantheft said:
bro I promise you this is what happened. I’m just as confused as anyone. This was my first peak man I was trying to make this good money. And I missed the whole meat of the season basically
Bro you should contact your Union Steward and BA and file a grievance.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I was going by your OP which had no info other than you were fired for dishonesty. wasn't gonna search the whole thread to find out what really happened.
In the future speak to a respected steward in your hub. you'll get better answers than here in most cases.
Yes we know reading approx 15 messages (the whole thread when you responded) is just asking way too much for an ex pole worker.