Fired for dishonesty

El Correcto

god is dead
Idk if you’ve ever been to Intergrad, but they don’t teach you about that at all. It’s mostly virtual reality work and a lot of packet work on safety.
Did you have a steward there when they fired you? You need to file a wrongful termination.

Also you don’t have to be at the stop to sheet something missed. It figures management wouldn’t teach you how to sheet things missed.

iruhnman630

First, you don't drive to a stop to sheet it missed. If you drive to a stop, generally you deliver that stop (with some e.c. exceptions). That would defeat the whole purpose of 'missed.'

Second, it sounds like this was not a working termination. What you did was deemed serious enough to take a driver off the road during peak. This is a reality check to be prepared for the very real possibility of being done.

You probably don't deserve that fate.

Grantheft

Did you have a steward there when they fired you? You need to file a wrongful termination.

Also you don’t have to be at the stop to sheet something missed. It figures management wouldn’t teach you how to sheet things missed.

Yeah I had a steward there with me, and I definitely do feel like filing that wrongful termination, I’m just focused on tryna get my job back at the moment then I will proceed from there. Thanks for the info! I did not know that I also feel like if I was at my home hub my supe would’ve guided me through that process, but since I was from another hub they didn’t really care or assumed I knew that info. I’m glad I do now for future reference

Grantheft

First, you don't drive to a stop to sheet it missed. If you drive to a stop, generally you deliver that stop (with some e.c. exceptions). That would defeat the whole purpose of 'missed.'

Second, it sounds like this was not a working termination. What you did was deemed serious enough to take a driver off the road during peak. This is a reality check to be prepared for the very real possibility of being done.

You probably don't deserve that fate.

I see, but yeah I didn’t drive to the stop to sheet it missed I never even had the time to get to those stops and be back by 6 is what I’m saying

El Correcto

god is dead
Yeah I had a steward there with me, and I definitely do feel like filing that wrongful termination, I’m just focused on tryna get my job back at the moment then I will proceed from there. Thanks for the info! I did not know that I also feel like if I was at my home hub my supe would’ve guided me through that process, but since I was from another hub they didn’t really care or assumed I knew that info. I’m glad I do now for future reference
I don’t know how it works at your local but filing a wrongful termination is the first step in getting your job back. It begins the process.

Also, always attempt a business even if it’s after 5pm sheet it missed at their property. But if you are told to bring it in you sheet it missed wherever you can, including inside the hub.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
And at my hub that I’m from I’m one of the best drivers in my center, I went to one of the hardest Intergrad classes and passed

Idk if you’ve ever been to Intergrad, but they don’t teach you about that at all. It’s mostly virtual reality work and a lot of packet work on safety.

Six months on the job and you're one of the best. LMAO, you're still S*n out driver school chow and now you are fired. Couldn't have been that great.

The toughest Integrad class and you don't even know what it's called. It's Integrad, not Intergrad. The toughest Integrad is like being the toughest kid in the special ed kindergarten class.

Grantheft

Six months on the job and you're one of the best. LMAO, you're still S*n out driver school chow and now you are fired. Couldn't have been that great.

The toughest Integrad class and you don't even know what it's called. It's Integrad, not Intergrad. The toughest Integrad is like being the toughest kid in the special ed kindergarten class.

well you can believe what you want. I’m not here to impress you, but my route times and the fact that my center ordered me my whole set of uniforms and jackets after my first week of probation says more to me than your rude ass does.

scooby0048

well you can believe what you want. I’m not here to impress you, but my route times and the fact that my center ordered me my whole set of uniforms and jackets after my first week of probation says more to me than your rude ass does.
We all get uniforms Carlos.

How those uniforms working out for you now hanging in your closet? Trust me, you're not that special. Once they can you, they will want the uniforms back.

But hey, you keep being an all star and getting fired. I have a job.

Grantheft

We all get uniforms Carlos.

How those uniforms working out for you now hanging in your closet? Trust me, you're not that special. Once they can you, they will want the uniforms back.

But hey, you keep being an all star and getting fired. I have a job.

Lol, okay man be a internet warrior all you want. No one asked you to come chime in on MY situation, so the same way you entered this thread is the same way you can exit it. Have a good night.

scooby0048

Lol, okay man be a internet warrior all you want. No one asked you to come chime in on MY situation, so the same way you entered this thread is the same way you can exit it. Have a good night.
You actually invited the whole world into your situation by posting it but I'm sure being the greatest driver from the hardest Intergrad, you already knew that. Good luck superstar.