Fired for not filing grievance

A

Article 3

they fired(working terminations) me 3 times in 1 day. I've beat 50 termination or more. That's why they call me Shawnie Cochran. If the discipline don't fit you must aquit.
If you've been termed that many times you should know how the company handles their termination process.

A

Article 3

There is no reason to be on here if your just going to be an ass. Find something better to do than talk like that. We are a union and people like you are reasons it’s not good anymore
Quit bringing reproach on the union. Try that one for starters.:spank:

Same ol crap

I should prob change my profile name or make a new account. There are only a few(if not only 1) people that has done this and lived to tell about it. I'm sure someone has figured out who i am. Who needs to give UPS or Union Reps that are in UPS pockets, more bullets for their guns. I know all you union cheerleader will attack me for independent thinking and seeing the plainly obvious. I will alway be union strong, but I will never let our union leader make our union weaker or stomp on members rights. If you can't see that's what they have done, after what they did during the last contract process, then no amount of discussion is gonna help you. To the great union reps, you're all thats left to keep them honest. I couldn't have made it this far without you. Sorry the few make you look bad and make your job even harder. I will prob wait a day because i wont post and hide. I might not respond(prob will though) but I will read them. Can you even change name to remain to stay anonymous?

rod

Retired 22 years
I should prob change my profile name or make a new account. There are only a few(if not only 1) people that has done this and lived to tell about it. I'm sure someone has figured out who i am. Who needs to give UPS or Union Reps that are in UPS pockets, more bullets for their guns. I know all you union cheerleader will attack me for independent thinking and seeing the plainly obvious. I will alway be union strong, but I will never let our union leader make our union weaker or stomp on members rights. If you can't see that's what they have done, after what they did during the last contract process, then no amount of discussion is gonna help you. To the great union reps, you're all thats left to keep them honest. I couldn't have made it this far without you. Sorry the few make you look bad and make your job even harder. I will prob wait a day because i wont post and hide. I might not respond(prob will though) but I will read them. Can you even change name to remain to stay anonymous?

You work Pre-load
You've been there 27 years
You've been terminated over 50 times

Yah--people know who you are.