Fired for not filing grievance

Zackm3180

I was fired 3 weeks ago for scanning a package improperly. I got my job back 2 weeks later without having to go to a panel and they reduced it to a suspension. I went into work today and they fired me for not filing a grievance on a write up for attendance a month before I got fired. I had let my supervisor the night prior to not showing up I couldn’t come and wanting to use an option day (I still have 7 left this year) Trying to figure out if I can get my job back. Been with UPS now 5 years.

542thruNthru

I was fired 3 weeks ago for scanning a package improperly. I got my job back 2 weeks later without having to go to a panel and they reduced it to a suspension. I went into work today and they fired me for not filing a grievance on a write up for attendance a month before I got fired. I had let my supervisor the night prior to not showing up I couldn’t come and wanting to use an option day (I still have 7 left this year) Trying to figure out if I can get my job back. Been with UPS now 5 years.

Have to talked to your BA about this?

Same ol crap

I believe they have to mail you a certified letter to terminate you. Your
grievance time limit starts then. thats how my 3 went down, and i got job back all 3 times.

A

Article 3

they fired(working terminations) me 3 times in 1 day. I've beat 50 termination or more. That's why they call me Shawnie Cochran. If the discipline don't fit you must aquit.
cci2cKe.gif

Whatever dude.