Fired on 2nd day any help?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Those people don't have fathers
ACF63329-3CF0-43D3-88A2-C74094A9C273.gif

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
My supervisors didn’t like me and were harassing me both days everything I did they said it wasn’t good enough or fast enough they told me I walk too slow and my actions were a recurring thing in only two days they even told me this was a bad time to come in because they couldn’t really train me properly but after today I didn’t understand what someone told me to do on a truck and one supervisor started yelling at me in my face anyway is it anything I can do to get my job back I wanna work and don’t think I should of been fired mid shift
Here's my opinion. Find something that you really wouldn't mind doing for a long time. Less and less delivery folks enjoy their jobs. It's not going to get easier in this line of work. Get a skilled job... HVAC, etc. Easier on your body and the upper management are normally normal. I used to be out delivering after 7:30 pm and see all the families eating supper together, going to church on Wednesday night, tossing a ball with their children. This job (& money) becomes people's God and on your final day you won't be thinking about your Roth, 401K, or what you bought. Everyone has a purpose. Find yours and live it. Life is too short to be stressing out in places like this.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Btw @Mere924 , the next time someone tells in your face at work, especially in this place, while unprovoked just call 911. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Last edited:

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Btw, what are you going to tell the 911 operator? Someone yelled at me? BTW, what does "unprovoked " mean exactly? Is this subjective?
"I feel threatened" works and you can Google "unprovoked". Hope this helps. Btw...yelling n someone's face on or off the clock on company property breaks their anti-harrassment policy and leads to being walked out if you're hourly. Evidently it doesn't apply to management.

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
I FOUND HIM

w43rd ups hub in NYC Has Some of the Most Racist Supervisors within The Ups Network..
Craziness Over Here.. It's a Real Shame, There's no kind of Respect... Its Do what I say or I'm going to have You Walked Out...

No1 Special

Long time listener, first time caller.
You should have called off every other day until you gained seniority. Don't give them a chance to see how bad of an employee you really are until it's too late.