Fired on 2nd day any help?

Est.1998

You don’t have to buy it your opinion doesn’t matter I’m literally telling the truth why would I lie to you random weirdos for no reason I’m simply asking a question * lmao
The same random weirdos who you came to for answers to your questions.
🚨Rhetorical question alert🚨:
What does that make you?​
Also, you were fired on your 2nd day?!
Great, that means you you didn't have anything vested with the company.
Amazon is hiring if you're looking for similar work.

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
My supervisors didn’t like me and were harassing me both days everything I did they said it wasn’t good enough or fast enough they told me I walk too slow and my actions were a recurring thing in only two days they even told me this was a bad time to come in because they couldn’t really train me properly but after today I didn’t understand what someone told me to do on a truck and one supervisor started yelling at me in my face anyway is it anything I can do to get my job back I wanna work and don’t think I should of been fired mid shift
You sound like a perfect fit for driver helper

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
My supervisors didn’t like me and were harassing me both days everything I did they said it wasn’t good enough or fast enough they told me I walk too slow and my actions were a recurring thing in only two days they even told me this was a bad time to come in because they couldn’t really train me properly but after today I didn’t understand what someone told me to do on a truck and one supervisor started yelling at me in my face anyway is it anything I can do to get my job back I wanna work and don’t think I should of been fired mid shift
You should’ve just shut up and did the job. FAST. It’s what you have to do on your probationary period.

Indecisi0n

In all honestly we are going to be so busy starting next week what I would do is just show up and start working like nothing happened. I am what's the worse that could happen ?