Fired on 2nd day any help?

Mere924

My supervisors didn’t like me and were harassing me both days everything I did they said it wasn’t good enough or fast enough they told me I walk too slow and my actions were a recurring thing in only two days they even told me this was a bad time to come in because they couldn’t really train me properly but after today I didn’t understand what someone told me to do on a truck and one supervisor started yelling at me in my face anyway is it anything I can do to get my job back I wanna work and don’t think I should of been fired mid shift

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
My supervisors didn’t like me and were harassing me both days everything I did they said it wasn’t good enough or fast enough they told me I walk too slow and my actions were a recurring thing in only two days they even told me this was a bad time to come in because they couldn’t really train me properly but after today I didn’t understand what someone told me to do on a truck and one supervisor started yelling at me in my face anyway is it anything I can do to get my job back I wanna work and don’t think I should of been fired mid shift

You must be bad to get fired this time of year
Try Burger King or Mcd’s

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Brother, if they canned you after 2 days going into what will probably be one the most challenging peak seasons the company has faced, you must have been truly awful. This job isn't for everyone.

Mere924

Brother, if they canned you after 2 days going into what will probably be one the most challenging peak seasons the company has faced, you must have been truly awful. This job isn't for everyone.
I was fired because they didn’t like me I was working at the same pace as my partner and we were doing a good job I would say

over9five

Staff member
I was fired because they didn’t like me I was working at the same pace as my partner and we were doing a good job I would say
Dude, NOBODY gets fired in November. We hire people from nursing homes to work this time of year.
You really must have sucked. Don't let it get you down, UPS isn't for everyone.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
There's nothing anyone here can do to help you. You could try reaching out to the person who hired you, explain what happened, it's possible they could talk the operations folks into giving you another chance but that's a long shot. Like I said earlier if they pulled the plug on you after 2 days at this time of year you must have really set off some alarms.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Dude, NOBODY gets fired in November. We hire people from nursing homes to work this time of year.
You really must have sucked. Don't let it get you down, UPS isn't for everyone.
PVD came in last night with a nsn as I was leaving. Dude must have been in his 70’s

MattM

Were you late? Did you have an attitude?

Are you preload? Are you unloading trailers? Loading trailers? What were you doing such a bad job doing?

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Oh no...

They were harassing you?

There there... It's going to be ok

tenor.gif

Oh wait... They fired you.

Never mind.

Good luck