Fired today for something we all have done

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
There is a report generated now that shows all packages that are sheeted, the truck is moved, then stop completed. There is litigation going on now because of drivers doing this to avoid showing a late air. We were instructed under no circumstances not to sheet unless we were at the address, or face termination. CYA.

Kmart sux. So does Walmart. And Orion.
Twice today my stop complete button didn't work and I had to complete the stop at the next stop...but they were both just resi ground stops.

upsman68

I do that sometimes too. Get the signature and forget to hit stop complete until I get to my next stop but it is ground though.
Our center has been tracking drivers sheeting a NDA air locking it in signature mode and driving to the stop to avoid late airs. They have been giving verbal warnings to not be on this report.

Hey to the Op. Did you get your job back

Sent using BrownCafe App

Md861

I am or was a 15 year vet at UPS and was terminated for the same thing. I got my job back and didn't learn my lesson. Heed the warnings!!! My life has been turned upside down due to my ignorance. Don't let it happen to you. No matter who u are or what you have done in the past they being management will turn on you and reck your world. I've been out of work for 6 months now and let me tell you it's hard to find work and trust me you will never find a job like the one you have now and worked very hard to get I'm sure. I know I did. I sweat my and froze my ass off in trailers and loaded trucks for years just to get the opportunity to drive. Once I did I worked and stressed out for years being a cover driver just so I could get a run of my own and all that has been for nothing. 15 years at UPS and have nothing to show for it but a closest full of uniforms I'll never wear again. Listen to your brothers and sisters because you will have no chance with being dishonest even if it is per request of the customer as is was for me