First case of monkeypox confirmed in Massachusetts

El Correcto

god is dead
I was outside yesterday and everyone was polite and the weather was nice. I don’t know how the idiot box convinces so many people that it’s so terrible out in America.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
To contain this outbreak, all well known homosexual communities will have to be locked down first.
We must keep this deadly illness from reaching the heterosexual communities.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Daily poll question for today is

What frightens you most about monkeypox?​

Threat to Health

or

Threat to mid term elections

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Daily poll question for today is

What frightens you most about monkeypox?​

Threat to Health

or

Threat to mid term elections
Mid terms

UnionStrong

vantexan

Because both sides of the equation are highly receptive to it? Straight men would probably have the same kind of sex drive and openness to talking about it if women always wanted to be taken to pound town.
It's not just gay men talking to other gay men. In a number of FedEx stations I worked at they would openly talk about it for anyone to hear. Lesbians would too. It's as if everything in their life revolves around being gay. I don't want to hear a straight guy give blow by blow details of his sex life either but generally straight guys are a lot more circumspect about it. Might get back to the woman and end chances for more sex I guess. But gays act like imo the more open about it the better.

UnionStrong

It's not just gay men talking to other gay men. In a number of FedEx stations I worked at they would openly talk about it for anyone to hear. Lesbians would too. It's as if everything in their life revolves around being gay. I don't want to hear a straight guy give blow by blow details of his sex life either but generally straight guys are a lot more circumspect about it. Might get back to the woman and end chances for more sex I guess. But gays act like imo the more open about it the better.
Lesbian sex talk….Mmmmmmmmm.

Box Ox

It's not just gay men talking to other gay men. In a number of FedEx stations I worked at they would openly talk about it for anyone to hear. Lesbians would too. It's as if everything in their life revolves around being gay.

FedEx stations kinda got that prison atmosphere, eh? :)

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Lesbian sex talk….Mmmmmmmmm.
th.jpg