First case of monkeypox confirmed in Massachusetts

floridays

Why do people feel the need to talk about sexually transmitted diseases among gay men?
If heterosexual males had access to unlimited sex and blowjobs without having to worry about pregnancy they would of probably all died of aids to.
Most likely when a disease becomes rampant among the back door boys and then it's projected as a threat to the heterosexual public just to give cover or to relieve the stigma for Sodomities. I thought it was self explanatory.

Box Ox

Why do people feel the need to talk about sexually transmitted diseases among gay men?
If heterosexual males had access to unlimited sex and blowjobs without having to worry about pregnancy they would of probably all died of aids to.
Most likely when a disease becomes rampant among the back door boys and then it's projected as a threat to the heterosexual public just to give cover or to relieve the stigma for Sodomities. I thought it was self explanatory.

You sure you’re not a little monkeypox curious? Maybe thinking about asking around about it down in Key West?

El Correcto

god is dead
Because they are spreading it and we should find out how and why? Woke reaction might be helping it spread?
Probably because men are pigs and getting drunk plowing each other’s mouthes and asses raw dog.
There mystery solved, men are nasty, especially the gay ones.

El Correcto

god is dead
If straight males had the same temptation as homos they would buckle in an instant.
I’ve showed it before but I could have an appointment to get my duck sicked today in about 30 seconds on a dating app.

You people judge for the men we sleep with you don’t see the thousand we don’t. If women were coming at you the same way you’d be a pig to.

Box Ox

Probably because men are pigs and getting drunk plowing each other’s mouthes and asses raw dog.
2825B95E-1456-4A3D-B0F8-491D5EF5EB4F.jpeg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
These gayness events have more swinging partners than a square dance. Of course wokeness prevents any mention of that behavior.

El Correcto

god is dead
These gayness events have more swinging partners than a square dance. Of course wokeness prevents any mention of that behavior.
Me and you people agree children should be raised in a nuclear family, not brought up by a gay couple outside of their control. We don’t agree that children should remain in the system over being a gay couple’s child.

We agree children should not be taught about homosexuality or have it promoted as a lifestyle. It is a condition at the end of the day, one that if you have the choice you choose wrong.

Acting like the small percentage of gay men in this society is at the core of some new plague is taking it a step too far. If it is being sexually transmitted among gay men you should have next to nothing to fear or even be happy about it depending on your outlook.

vantexan

Why is it that gay men want to talk about gay sex all the time? I've worked with some gay guys. All they ever talked about.

vantexan

If straight males had the same temptation as homos they would buckle in an instant.
I’ve showed it before but I could have an appointment to get my duck sicked today in about 30 seconds on a dating app.

You people judge for the men we sleep with you don’t see the thousand we don’t. If women were coming at you the same way you’d be a pig to.
Well there you have it, the source of the spread. A duck sneezed on you.

Box Ox

Why is it that gay men want to talk about gay sex all the time? I've worked with some gay guys. All they ever talked about.

Because both sides of the equation are highly receptive to it? Straight men would probably have the same kind of sex drive and openness to talking about it if women always wanted to be taken to pound town.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Because both sides of the equation are highly receptive to it? Straight men would probably have the same kind of sex drive and openness to talking about it if women always wanted to be taken to pound town.
Without a friggin doubt.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
  • Health chiefs are probing suspected link to Gay Pride in Gran Canaria, Spain, and a festish festival in Belgium
  • Florida yesterday became the third US state to reveal it is probing a suspected infection with the virus
  • Globally, more than 100 cases have been detected across 16 nations — mostly in Europe

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
  • Health chiefs are probing suspected link to Gay Pride in Gran Canaria, Spain, and a festish festival in Belgium
  • Florida yesterday became the third US state to reveal it is probing a suspected infection with the virus
  • Globally, more than 100 cases have been detected across 16 nations — mostly in Europe
What kind of fetishes? Asking for a friend