First day on road

I Just Wanna Go Home

Huh didn't know you HAD to take a break. Must be a different center different rules kind of thing. At my center not a single driver takes a lunch break. And if they do it's less than 10 minutes. Never gotten in trouble for not taking a lunch

Rack em

Made the Podium
Huh didn't know you HAD to take a break. Must be a different center different rules kind of thing. At my center not a single driver takes a lunch break. And if they do it's less than 10 minutes. Never gotten in trouble for not taking a lunch
I'm sure the DOT would have something to say about that.

UrFellowUpser

I really dont know when to take a break to be honest. It just dont seem there is enough time in the day with all the time commitments to take one.

UrFellowUpser

What i do is take out my lunch on the way back to the station after im done. It takes like 50 mins to get back. Thats what my ORS did with me when i was on road with him them three days in training so i just do that. But im sure thats working on the clock though

PT Car Washer

What i do is take out my lunch on the way back to the station after im done. It takes like 50 mins to get back. Thats what my ORS did with me when i was on road with him them three days in training so i just do that. But im sure thats working on the clock though
Pretty sure that could get you fired. Called falsifying your time card.

UrFellowUpser

I noticed some of the new drivers like me taking their hour break when they got back to the hub how about that cause i just dont see how i can take it doing the day. It just so much that needs to be done

PT Car Washer

I noticed some of the new drivers like me taking their hour break when they got back to the hub how about that cause i just dont see how i can take it doing the day. It just so much that needs to be done
Not just new drivers. I have seen experienced drivers sitting in the break room taking break after coming in. You have to take a lunch break but you also have to be back to the building by a certain time.

Macbrother

My first day I punched out at 9:15pm, without taking a lunch. (You have 100% flexibility in my center, from 0 to 30 to the full hour). Gas tank was on E and I was in the dark on some 2 mile gravel road for my last stop. I remember praying to make it back to the building in one piece. However I can say with a small bit of pride I had 0 late, 0 missed, and no help.

It gets better.