First day

Zrambruh

No you are in trouble because HR likes to promise people permanent jobs and then fire them after peak
If it turns into ft then great if not it's not the end of the world. You guys can belittle new people all you want idc. All I'm trying to see is if is is most likely am or pm. The interviewer said nothing about it, just said 5 and I'm leaning toward pm since the interview took place at night. Thx

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
If it turns into ft then great if not it's not the end of the world. You guys can belittle new people all you want idc. All I'm trying to see is if is is most likely am or pm. The interviewer said nothing about it, just said 5 and I'm leaning toward pm since the interview took place at night. Thx

For the most part, you got honest answers (at least for here).

Again, loader/unloader is pretty much understood to be an AM job. Show up in the morning, just in case.

jaker

trolling
It's hard to help because you load and unload on both preload and local sort

They did use the words preload or local sort when talking to you

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Loader unload is 5am.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
On second thought, 0500 is kind of late for preload the Monday after Thanksgiving.

Maybe he should just blow the whole job off.
Excellent point, but our preload is starting at 415 so not too far off from 5am. Still and excellent point though.

MAKAVELI

Don't take it personal. These guys just get off on being d*. If I were you I'd just play it safe and show up in the AM. If it's in the PM just go home and take a nap. No harm, no foul and it shows them your eagerness to work.

jaker

trolling
Don't take it personal. These guys just get off on being d*. If I were you I'd just play it safe and show up in the AM. If it's in the PM just go home and take a nap. No harm, no foul and it shows them your eagerness to work.
No one is being a shaft , he knew the answer to his own question the whole time

By the way how long was you a driver again

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

For crying out loud, I've been telling him that from the beginning.

It certainly can't hurt, and maybe they will appreciate the extra body and put his butt to work.