First Month Experience working as a loader

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
We'll mind you, I'm like 6'5. So I was already pretty damn skinny. The last thing I need is to lose more weight lol

And I don't think it's broke because I can move it around freely, Maybe sprained though and I'm not even sure I got it from working at UPS.

Rubbin one out??

Lol

Welp, I just recently completed my first month of working at UPS working as a loader and it's A been pretty decent experience and I've lost weight [Lost twenty pounds] and I was only like 215 when I started lol. Of course it will get worse considering My boss said we currently handle about 10,000 boxes a day , but we'll be dealing with like 30,000 after Thanksgiving.

I :censored2:ed my hand up during like my 3rd week when I put my hand on the belt and I'm sure anyone who has worked as a loader know what I'm talking about lol

The left side that kinda went in was swollen and hurt like hell, but it's all good now. Also I've been having pain in my left wrist when pressure is applied. Should I just get a wrist bandage wrap thingy and that should work?? It's been feeling like this for about 2 week now.

I'm still getting use to the language and trying to understand what everything means. I work on the blue line [I'm guess this means the same thing everywhere?] which is the busiest line and I work in the last trailer on the line with a partner.

What should I expect after Christmas if I get hired on??? The same thing, worst??
Be thankful that you work with a partner loading trucks & not by yourself.

MeltedSnowman

Make sure you scan hazmats as hazmats. UPS is fined 5,000 big ones for every hazmat that goes scanned as a normal package. Who fines them I don't know but you would think that would have been mentioned in training. lol.

Queen

LEADS?

We were taught WESLA.

Walk at a brisk pace, do NOT run.
Establish firm footing.
Stay off of belts, chutes, slides and rollers.
Look before stepping.
Adjust to changing conditions.
I was taught Wesla during orientation. We focused on Wesla and the correct way to pick up and set down boxes for a good hour.