First quarter profit down over 17% — Now what?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
It's never bothered me driving a dirty package car but I always cleaned my windows every morning before I left . If they don't care about our appearance than neither do I .

Had an overzealous center manager tried to tell a guy he was going to fire him for stealing time while he was washing his windows

Didn’t go far
Yes, He was an idiot

Indecisi0n

Had an overzealous center manager tried to tell a guy he was going to fire him for stealing time while he was washing his windows

Didn’t go far
Yes, He was an idiot
Anytime I am told I am going to be fired for something I tell them to go ahead , I look forward to having some time off. It always makes that little vein start to pulsate on their forehead.

542thruNthru

MUST WORK HARDA!

Geezus! You really do just parrot everything he says!
sketch-1556221004730.png

RealPerson

From what I am seeing, it ISN't a Loss, they just didn't make as much as they projected???

I do know they are going to see a bigger loss if they do not start hiring people, buying supplies, and quit damaging packages.

Faceplanted

From what I am seeing, it ISN't a Loss, they just didn't make as much as they projected???

I do know they are going to see a bigger loss if they do not start hiring people, buying supplies, and quit damaging packages.
Compared to q1 2018. Profits are down 17%. Thats pretty bad

F

Frankie's Friend

Our automotive department cannot order any parts or tires so we are literally running out of room to park the red-tagged cars.
I fully expect to show up to work one day and be told that I have to walk my entire route off with a hand cart due to not having any operable vehicles left.
29-02-16-1.gif

That dude need a pee test.