First victory in UPS/MBE lawsuit goes to the franchisees of MBE

C

capnroxxor

I confessed nothing and your accusation was false to begin with. If you truly wanted the subject to die you would stop responding is what I was trying to point out.

The UPS Store is a subject very relevent to this board, as it is a UPS operation and MBE a UPS company.

T

tieguy

"Threadjacking is welcome. Thanks for keeping this topic at the top and relieving us the effort of bumping it ourselves."

Hmm lets see "relieving us the effort of bumping it ourselves." Dang sure a confession that you want to keep your thread your issues on the top of the board. I think I'm starting to figure out why you have business problems.

C

capnroxxor

Obviously tounge-in-cheek humor is lost on you. Ill try not to use such humor so that you wont accuse me of anything else.

T

tieguy

that would be a common response when caught in your own lies " hey I was just kidding". There most certainly is some truth in that humor.

L

loyalmbe

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>that would be a common response when caught in your own lies " hey I was just kidding". There most certainly is some truth in that humor.<<

lie guy, you should know, as you are the expert twister of truth, suppressor of fact, etc. etal.

T

tieguy

Good post pisloyal I'll add it to the your too dumb to provide intelligent rebuttal column.

L

loyalmbe

>>too dumb to provide intelligent rebuttal<<

lieguy,

Congratulations on recognizing your shortcomings, perhaps you can get some remedial education.

P

playinthru

May we please refrain for the personal attacks. I am scheduled to sign a Franchise agreement to open a UPS Store soon. I have been watching this site attempting to hear all sides. Keep the personal attacks out of the discussion, please. I think I can decide for my self who is credible, and who is coming from what viewpoint and why. Let me add, I am a retired UPS manager, I wanted to let you know so there will be no hidden agenda. I changed all of my stock to B shares.

(Message edited by playinthru on October 16, 2003)

D

dannyboy

I have a quick question, Why did you change your stock over to B's?

d

P

playinthru

I changed to "B" shares so I could have more day to day control over them, in my own broker account. I still think they are an excellant investment and I am not looking to sell them.

C

capnroxxor

Did you get a franchise lawyer to look over the agreement first? Please say yes.

L

loyalmbe

playinthru

And what did the franchisee lawyer tell you about the agreements, if I might ask?

T

tieguy

You are a disloyal entity of UPS who has no other purpose here other than to disrupt this board. You may not ask anything.

P

playinthru

Without being to specific, my attorney stated that he had seen better deals and he had seen worse. He basically said that the decision was mine, and that if I could accept the agreement and live by the agreement that it would not be a bad deal. Mind you he said there were some things that some owners would not like, but that if it bothered me, not to do it. Very middle of the road, but he said there was nothing he could see that really stood out as a deal breaker.

L

loyalmbe

tieguy says

>>You are a disloyal entity of UPS who has no other purpose here other than to disrupt this board. You may not ask anything.<<

I say

judge not, that ye not be judged.
I believe I may ask anything I want here. I have taken pains to stick to the subject and only to post on those subjects that I have a legitimate self interest in.

Meanwhile, you have made your best effort to thwart intelligent debate and to shout down or change the subject when anyone dares to disagree with you.

I would say I noticed you made some very relevant and intelligent comments on the topic of ERI - too bad you let your prejudices get in the way of intelligent discussion of the UPS/MBE situation.

I have not accused you of disloyalty and you are way out of line accusing me.

T

tieguy

I really don't care what you have said to me or how you have said it. Your actions on the yahoo board have shown your determined to be selfish and disrupt message boards to feed your own perverted sense of justice. I am a upser on a ups board you are and always will be an unwelcome guest.

I

interested

Don't let him scare you off Loyalmbe. Everyone is welcome here.

Your viewpoints are as relavent and informative as anyone else. As long as you represent yourself here in a manner commensurate with professionalism and courtesy, you will find that there are many on this board that will be happy to exchange information with you.

T

tieguy

Interested go read the Yahoo message board and you will have a better appreciation for how a few MBE people have completely infected and ruined a good board.
Disloyal is not welcome here. He has no value to this board no matter how much he tries to sugercoat his opinions.

T

tieguy

Interested if your paying attention there is more than just "him" voicing the same opinion.