First wreck. What will happen?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Wrong Bubblehead I started PT.

I would have thought you would know then, hit telephone pole or not, when it was Cupid's turn seniority wise, Ft Driver they will be.
Now stack up three accidents in 9 months of this variety, then Cupid has a career threatening problem.

minkie188

What contract are you quoting this from? Because in the contract that I read nowhere does it say anything like that! My contract speaks on serious accidents and criteria for one which could be a terminating offense but does not mean it is. I really hope you are talking nonsense and hope that no one has that language in their supplement.

Sorry, needed this added

bigbrownhen

Live and learn is all I can think to add to this thread. Thankfully it was just a pole and pkg car that was damaged and not a person, the driver or pedestrian. It could have been much worse. Many of us have made mistakes, no one is above reproach one way or another. The safety stuff they teach us is redundant but it actually helps us be the best drivers out there. Learn from your mistake and hopefully you will have a long and safe career.