Mgmt not allowing me to work on Monday

GodlikeRage

Was a cover, now I'm 22.4. They had me drive every Saturday and every Monday but gave me Tuesday off most of the time (stupid asf). For 2 years I did this and I'm used to it, now I'm Tues-Sat but guess what I still want to work Monday because I can pretty much guarantee 6 reports every week because they are still using cover drivers on Monday. If that's considered extra work then I should be offered first, having full time seniority, that work right? I want 6th reports every week.

Whenever I got under mgmt skin they would cut my hours or just not have me drive, but now I am guaranteed hours and I report to work everyday. I asked if I can come in on Monday and they keep saying no, lol. If enough RPCD's showed up on a Saturday every cover gets sent home soooo when 22.4 are home on Monday and you're using cover drivers it's my right to take that work

Just wanted some clarification before I start filing grievances. I'm in southern.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Was a cover, now I'm 22.4. They had me drive every Saturday and every Monday but gave me Tuesday off most of the time (stupid asf). For 2 years I did this and I'm used to it, now I'm Tues-Sat but guess what I still want to work Monday because I can pretty much guarantee 6 reports every week because they are still using cover drivers on Monday. If that's considered extra work then I should be offered first, having full time seniority, that work right? I want 6th reports every week.

Whenever I got under mgmt skin they would cut my hours or just not have me drive, but now I am guaranteed hours and I report to work everyday. I asked if I can come in on Monday and they keep saying no, lol. If enough RPCD's showed up on a Saturday every cover gets sent home soooo when 22.4 are home on Monday and you're using cover drivers it's my right to take that work

Just wanted some clarification before I start filing grievances. I'm in southern.
@IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U
@MECH-lift

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

What did Stewie say?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

@He he xd

Up In Smoke

What is your 5 say schedule? Do you have an extra work list? Do you have SDV drivers and/or seasonal vacation coverage drivers?

Up In Smoke

I lost a grievance at JAC that said seasonal drivers can work prior to offering a 6th punch to a seniority classified employee. Fm

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD

Quit wanting to work 6 days a week for 🤬 sake
🧔‍♂️✊

Overpaid Union Thug

File and you SHOULD win as long as TCDs are getting a sixth punch by working Mondays. And as long as higher seniority 22.4s or RPCDs don’t file as well.

Poop Head

Judge me.

Tell em you got big plans monday.

preloader2driver

Here cover drivers are Monday through Friday forced in Saturday if they need staffing since the have to force from the bottom up. So for them Monday is a REGULAR work day versus for you it’s a seventh day punch since Monday is “technically” your Sunday and that’s why 22.4s get double time if they work Mondays. That’s why RPCDs can bump cover drivers Saturday because for for both it’s extra work and the extra work is based on seniority.

Cowboy Mac

Find out if any junior 22.4s or cover drivers worked on Monday and file for violation of your seniority when offering extra work. To be paid for all hours that junior employee worked. Find the junior driver that worked the most hours on Monday and use his name specifically.