First year driver finding drama

Brohn Bron

The legitimate criticisms of doing that are: you are stealing work from your preloader, violating company policy, the contract, and causing the company to violate labor laws. If you are performing work, you must get paid. If you get hurt off the clock, you may be denied workers comp.

Save it, bro. Heard it. All. B.e.friend.O.R.E!!

Brohn Bron

The legitimate criticisms of doing that are: you are stealing work from your preloader, violating company policy, the contract, and causing the company to violate labor laws. If you are performing work, you must get paid. If you get hurt off the clock, you may be denied workers comp.

BTW... if your hurt and not on the clock, you WILL be denied workers comp.

El Correcto

god is dead
BTW Don’t try to relate to what do. You’re not even on the same damn level. Lol talking smack saying you do what I do. You have no freaking clue. I can’t even come up with an idea on how long you have been a driver. Part of me thinks you’re as old as all of these other old pricks. But you only do 3 routes. So if you are old and doing 3 routes, in my center that means your a liability to :censored2: the bed.
No I’m still just a full time cover driver. I was referring to when I qualified my first time. That’s how you work, like a rookie trying to prove themselves. That’s fine, do you baby boy.

Brohn Bron

Benefit to knowing only a few routes means I sometimes get to go home.

This is a very good point and I acknowledge it. I do take responsibility for the work that ends up on me. I do it to myself. The more routes you know, the less you get to go home. But I still find my ways to RO.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
3185ED64-1D71-41FA-960F-A05474DB7200.gif

Last edited by a moderator: