Five Word Story

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Bags belonging to the lady fell down six flights of stairs, along with her blaring ipod. The lady sat down, sobbing, holding her twisted broken leg, while reaching for her groceries. Once she put her fingers in her bag of grapes, she was bitten by a spider, who sat down beside her to get more fiber. But instead of fiber, spider ran into a brick wall and watched some crackhead sell lighters.

On the way to Quebec, I met a man who just came from Nashville Tennessee who lost his vast fortune. He smiled because I didn't know where the gold was. Then STUG took his picture without his consent, posting it

moreluck

golden ticket member
Bags belonging to the lady fell down six flights of stairs, along with her blaring ipod. The lady sat down, sobbing, holding her twisted broken leg, while reaching for her groceries. Once she put her fingers in her bag of grapes, she was bitten by a spider, who sat down beside her to get more fiber. But instead of fiber, spider ran into a brick wall and watched some crackhead sell lighters.

On the way to Quebec, I met a man who just came from Nashville Tennessee who lost his vast fortune. He smiled because I didn't know where the gold was. Then STUG took his picture without his consent, posting it at the Enquirer online site. The man, it turned out

was actually a KGB agent

over9five

Staff member

On the way to Quebec, I met a man who just came from Nashville Tennessee who lost his vast fortune. He smiled because I didn't know where the gold was. Then STUG took his picture without his consent, posting it at the Enquirer online site. The man, it turned out was actually a KGB agent,
intent on capturing my mother.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

On the way to Quebec, I met a man who just came from Nashville Tennessee who lost his vast fortune. He smiled because I didn't know where the gold was. Then STUG took his picture without his consent, posting it at the Enquirer online site. The man, it turned out was actually a KGB agent, intent on capturing my mother. Longing for the spy group to assist him in pursuing the most recent Idol loser,

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

On the way to Quebec, I met a man who just came from Nashville Tennessee who lost his vast fortune. He smiled because I didn't know where the gold was. Then STUG took his picture without his consent, posting it at the Enquirer online site. The man, it turned out was actually a KGB agent, intent on capturing my mother. Longing for the spy group to assist him in pursuingthe most recent Idol loser, Stug jogged away from his darkroom long enough to catch

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

On the way to Quebec, I met a man who just came from Nashville Tennessee who lost his vast fortune. He smiled because I didn't know where the gold was. Then STUG took his picture without his consent, posting it at the Enquirer online site. The man, it turned out was actually a KGB agent, intent on capturing my mother. Longing for the spy group to assist him in pursuingthe most recent Idol loser, Stug jogged away from his darkroom long enough to catch a cold. Who will take care of me when I'm

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

On the way to Quebec, I met a man who just came from Nashville Tennessee who lost his vast fortune. He smiled because I didn't know where the gold was. Then STUG took his picture without his consent, posting it at the Enquirer online site. The man, it turned out was actually a KGB agent, intent on capturing my mother. Longing for the spy group to assist him in pursuingthe most recent Idol loser, Stug jogged away from his darkroom long enough to catch a cold. Who will take care of me when I'm sixty-four and brain dead? Meanwhile, on the way to

moreluck

golden ticket member

On the way to Quebec, I met a man who just came from Nashville Tennessee who lost his vast fortune. He smiled because I didn't know where the gold was. Then STUG took his picture without his consent, posting it at the Enquirer online site. The man, it turned out was actually a KGB agent, intent on capturing my mother. Longing for the spy group to assist him in pursuingthe most recent Idol loser, Stug jogged away from his darkroom long enough to catch a cold. Who will take care of me when I'm sixty-four and brain dead? Meanwhile, on the way to

the Museum for the Weird,

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

On the way to Quebec, I met a man who just came from Nashville Tennessee who lost his vast fortune. He smiled because I didn't know where the gold was. Then STUG took his picture without his consent, posting it at the Enquirer online site. The man, it turned out was actually a KGB agent, intent on capturing my mother. Longing for the spy group to assist him in pursuingthe most recent Idol loser, Stug jogged away from his darkroom long enough to catch a cold. Who will take care of me when I'm sixty-four and brain dead? Meanwhile,on the way to the Museum for the Weird, crowds began to gather for

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

On the way to Quebec, I met a man who just came from Nashville Tennessee who lost his vast fortune. He smiled because I didn't know where the gold was. Then STUG took his picture without his consent, posting it at the Enquirer online site. The man, it turned out was actually a KGB agent, intent on capturing my mother. Longing for the spy group to assist him in pursuingthe most recent Idol loser, Stug jogged away from his darkroom long enough to catch a cold. Who will take care of me when I'm sixty-four and brain dead? Meanwhile,on the way to the Museum for the Weird, crowds began to gather for a new inductee. His name would soon be known world-wide.

over9five

Staff member
On the way to Quebec, I met a man who just came from Nashville Tennessee who lost his vast fortune. He smiled because I didn't know where the gold was. Then STUG took his picture without his consent, posting it at the Enquirer online site. The man, it turned out was actually a KGB agent, intent on capturing my mother. Longing for the spy group to assist him in pursuingthe most recent Idol loser, Stug jogged away from his darkroom long enough to catch a cold. Who will take care of me when I'm sixty-four and brain dead? Meanwhile,on the way to the Museum for the Weird, crowds began to gather for a new inductee. His name would soon be known world-wide. You and I know it