Five Word Story

Sammie

As my body bobbed buoyantly among the sharks, a woman with a defibrillator nearly electrocuted me on contact and fell into the water. I cut my hair on jagged pieces of reef coral and spat out salty seawater as a purple toga drifted

fethrs

As my body bobbed buoyantly among the sharks, a woman with a defibrillator nearly electrocuted me on contact and fell into the water. I cut my hair on jagged pieces of reef coral and spat out salty seawater as a purple toga drifted by with a rubber ducky

moreluck

golden ticket member
As my body bobbed buoyantly among the sharks, a woman with a defibrillator nearly electrocuted me on contact and fell into the water. I cut my hair on jagged pieces of reef coral and spat out salty seawater as a purple toga drifted by with a rubber ducky.

The ducky was yucky and

Sammie

As my body bobbed buoyantly among the sharks, a woman with a defibrillator nearly electrocuted me on contact and fell into the water. I cut my hair on jagged pieces of reef coral and spat out salty seawater as a purple toga drifted by with a rubber ducky.

The ducky was yucky and had a harmful effect on

moreluck

golden ticket member

The ducky was yucky and had a harmful effect on

the salination of the ocean.

Sammie

The ducky was yucky and had a harmful effect on the salination of the ocean. Upon further examination, I discovered she had stolen my wallet
and heart with her evil forehead covered in paint, which

moreluck

golden ticket member

The ducky was yucky and had a harmful effect on the salination of the ocean. Upon further examination, I discovered she had stolen my wallet
and heart with her evil forehead covered in paint, which

came from a Lowe's collection

and heart with her evil forehead covered in paint, which came from a Lowe's collection called XFL (Xtreme Football League) satin for losers. It was a shade of

moreluck

golden ticket member
QUOTE=moreluck;512646]As my body bobbed buoyantly among the sharks, a woman with a defibrillator nearly electrocuted me on contact and fell into the water. I cut my hair on jagged pieces of reef coral and spat out salty seawater as a purple toga drifted by with a rubber ducky.

and heart with her evil forehead covered in paint, which came from a Lowe's collection called XFL (Xtreme Football League) satin for losers. It was a shade of

periwinkle, so rare & sought after

Sammie

and heart with her evil forehead covered in paint, which came from a Lowe's collection called XFL (Xtreme Football League) satin for losers. It was a shade of periwinkle, so rare & sought after by ancient Roman politicians who

moreluck

golden ticket member

and heart with her evil forehead covered in paint, which came from a Lowe's collection called XFL (Xtreme Football League) satin for losers. It was a shade of periwinkle, so rare & sought after by ancient Roman politicians who killed many spider monkeys to

collect the plasma necessary for

Sammie

and heart with her evil forehead covered in paint, which came from a Lowe's collection called XFL (Xtreme Football League) satin for losers. It was a shade of periwinkle, so rare & sought after by ancient Roman politicians who killed many spider monkeys to collect the plasma necessary for vampires living in the valley of the sun where vampires made regular visits to