Florida Republicans pass anti-union bill, reject Democrats’ attempts to soften its blow

nWo

If I sit in a union hall and the trash man next to me is under attack by the government should I help him or should I scream maga in his face?

nWo

The Teamsters represent over 200,000 public sector workers across North America. Teamster members are city and county workers, employees in K-12 schools and universities, road workers, and public safety workers. The Teamsters represent almost every type of job in the public sector. The work of Teamster public sector members makes America work, and Teamster members serve the public with pride every day.

nWo

“This isn’t just an attack on public sector union members, it’s an attack on all workers,” Teamsters General President Sean M. O’Brien said Tuesday. “Union members make more money than nonunion workers doing the exact same job. When unions are weaker, working people have less money in their pockets, and the whole country suffers.”

✊🏻✊🏾✊🏿✊

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Guys listen, these are our union brothers and sisters. We need to back them up.

All of us need to stand in unity and oppose capitalism as inherently evil. It's time for change! Workers of the world unite!

The Colorado Education Association, which represents more than 39,000 educators and staff, has adopted a statement saying it believes “capitalism inherently exploits children, public schools, land, labor and resources,”

“Capitalism is in opposition to fully addressing systemic racism (the school to prison pipeline), climate change, patriarchy (gender and LGTBQ disparities), education inequality and income inequality,” the resolution stated, according to The Lion.

The Lion reported the union sent the version of the resolution that passed the assembly during the union’s 97th Annual CEA Delegate Assembly, which was held in April.

Last edited:

nWo

No, it doesn’t the member pays the credit card fees. Or they bring cash or a check You’re literally telling me how it works when I see it every single month. Is it more convenient? Absolutely but it’s not a dealbreaker. Honestly if UPS members had to pay their own dues, they would probably come to Union hall more.

Union busting will not be tolerated.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The Teamsters are not the enemy. Turn the TV off and go outside.
Exactly comrade!

We need to turn off the TV and all our power consuming devices. We need to join with our teacher union brothers and sisters to fight climate change and capitalism before it's too late!

Thebrownblob

Stop attacking your union brothers and sisters. Stop worshipping anti-union politicians.
You are not my union brother you do not even like unions because you have no solutions. Only talking points and trolling. You’re attacking me for something I don’t even do so clearly you’re a troll and a union busting plant