Florida Republicans pass anti-union bill, reject Democrats’ attempts to soften its blow

nWo

You are not my union brother you do not even like unions because you have no solutions. Only talking points and trolling. You’re attacking me for something I don’t even do so clearly you’re a troll and a union busting plant

Union busting is bad. Screaming MAGA is not going to change that.

Thebrownblob

Union busting is bad. Screaming MAGA is not going to change that.
And screaming something that someone isn’t doing shows you have a small mind. My guess is you probably voted for Donald Trump and come here to confuse everyone. That’s what Donald likes to do scream at the top of his lungs. You must be one of his supporters.

PT Car Washer

Oh, and you support this guy that’s great because you’re the guy who’s made sure dozens of people in your local have not had an opportunity to go full-time another joke on Brown café like you pretending to be a good union man.
More likely hundreds. LOL. Maybe thousands across the country. LOL.

nWo

And screaming something that someone isn’t doing shows you have a small mind. My guess is you probably voted for Donald Trump and come here to confuse everyone. That’s what Donald likes to do scream at the top of his lungs. You must be one of his supporters.

The Teamsters are right. Donald Trump is wrong. Rob Desantis is wrong. Tucker is wrong. You are wrong.

nWo

Respect for workers in the workplace always has a place. But when one side has too much power, it destroys the thing they’re trying to achieve which is equity and equality. The UAW almost destroyed their selves that way.

The Teamsters do not have too much power. Especially in Florida.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
10-year-old children were found working at a Louisville McDonald’s until 2 a.m.

"the two 10-year-olds allegedly employed were children of a night manager who were visiting their parent at work and were not approved by franchisee organization management to be in that part of the restaurant."

Shannequa just couldn't afford childcare.

Come on my union brothers and sisters!
Oppose the Ultra MAGA Republicans!
Let's stand in unity with Bernie!

"Moving to a 32-hour workweek with no loss of pay is not a radical idea," Sanders (I-Vt.), the chair of the Senate Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions Committee, wrote in an op-ed in The Guardian.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I don't see anything wrong with a 32 hour work week.
I mean it sounds kind of like an extreme right wing ultra maga idea to force people to work 32 hours just so they can afford food and housing.

We need to stand in unity and push for universal basic income with free food and housing for all. If people want to work that's their choice, but forcing people into the evils of capitalism is a bit extreme my brother.