Florida Republicans pass anti-union bill, reject Democrats’ attempts to soften its blow

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
The mental gymnastics in this thread are pretty incredible. We have guys that have benefited from union membership trashing the Teamsters and other public unions because they can admit their beloved politician is wrong.

You're never going to get through to them, they justify the anti union attacks in their head and make excuses, no matter how illogical they will do the mental gymnastics necessary to justify their support of these people.

Seriously, this is such a transpartent attack, a child should be able to see through it, clearly it is designed to make it harder of people to choose to stay in the union. Like any state cares about a tiny amount of so called admin costs. BTW I doubt there is any real costs to do automatic deductions.

johnnybgood

What kind of idiot doesn't want to pay their dues ? Without unions you get screwed by employers. Just look at Walmart, Amazon, Fedex. Compare those to any union job. It's a no-brainer.

Thebrownblob

I'm not the one on my my knees worshipping union busters because Fox news told me too.
Who are you on your knees to because, little boy I don’t worship anybody and I definitely don’t watch Fox News. and yet you continue to spout moronic statements without any evidence or any counter argument, other than stupid rhetoric that means nothing. No one has been more critical of DeSantis than me on this thread.

Thebrownblob

There is no benefit of this law. It benefits nobody. They only purpose of this law was to attack labor unions.
Great we’ve been over that and the lawyers are taking care of it move on to something else because there’s nothing we can do other than wait for the court battle

nWo

Great we’ve been over that and the lawyers are taking care of it move on to something else because there’s nothing we can do other than wait for the court battle

...?

This is a message board full of Teamsters. I'm going to continue to post about the Teamsters. And when a politician attacks the Teamsters I'm going to attack the politician back.

We have a thread with 1200 posts full of grown men crying about a beer can. Can we have 1 thread about union busting politicians?

Thebrownblob

...?

This is a message board full of Teamsters. I'm going to continue to post about the Teamsters. And when a politician attacks the Teamsters I'm going to attack the politician back..

If it’s illegal, it will be thrown out. Otherwise, it’s up to the voters of Florida to decide. I don’t live in Florida, so I have no say.

Yolo

It's not a war on unions. Rather it's a war on #WOKENESS. If unions are hurt in the war then they are collateral damage. And it's the fault of the woke for making us PATRIOTS start this war to begin with.

nWo

The Teamsters are right. And Rob Desantis is wrong.

Solidarity ✊

Remember an attack on the Teamsters in Florida is an attack on Teamsters everywhere.