Flow Count~..!?

MR_Vengeance

United Parcel Survivor
One more BS post and that will be three in a row, I know you can do it. Tie, you've lost grip with reality, go out and unload trailers for a day or two and have someone on your backside the whole shift. Then come back an report how much you love the renewed experience.

one time my hub manager asked me why I unload so slow, and how he was gonna "demonstrate" personally how to unload faster. I said to him "if you can keep up that speed for 4-5 hours, not only i will match it but i will beat it by 10 more packages. how's that?" He just look at me and left.......the dude never spoke to me again about performance.

My god you are desperate to try to defend your unprovoked attack. Not to mention all the crying and whining as I easily turned your unprovoked attack back into your personal whipping.
there was no personal attack on anyone on the line you quoted when you blatantly attacked me. Try to stay truthful if at all possible for you.
Sorry Tie, I am not defending an unprovoked attack. I am defending a provoked attack. That should be simple enough for you to understand. The only crying and whining here is typed in blue. The truth? You can't handle the truth.
Ya know this is getting really boring, I can only imagine how bad it is for everyone else.

tieguy

Banned
Sorry Tie, I am not defending an unprovoked attack. I am defending a provoked attack. That should be simple enough for you to understand. The only crying and whining here is typed in blue. The truth? You can't handle the truth.
Ya know this is getting really boring, I can only imagine how bad it is for everyone else.

Then you must be delusional. there was no provocation in that post. absolutely nothing directed at you. therefore it can not be provoked. Try to show some integrity in this process. You're showing a knack for being a blatant liar along with the great skill you have demonstrated at crying.

Then you must be delusional. there was no provocation in that post. absolutely nothing directed at you. therefore it can not be provoked. Try to show some integrity in this process. You're showing a knack for being a blatant liar along with the great skill you have demonstrated at crying.
yawn

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
......... The truth? You can't handle the truth.........
A Few Good Men Loved that movie. Do you know that Jack Nicholson read that script only one time and filmed that scene in its entirety with no cuts.

Tie is just bored, he doesn't have Griff anymore so now he takes his management BS out on everyone else.

A Few Good Men Loved that movie. Do you know that Jack Nicholson read that script only one time and filmed that scene in its entirety with no cuts.

Tie is just bored, he doesn't have Griff anymore so now he takes his management BS out on everyone else.
I'm not surprised Nicholson did that, he is an incredible character actor.

I won't comment of ...you know who... he might think I'm flaming, bating, crying or whining. LOL

tieguy

Banned

Did you read through the thread? His flame is pretty blatant and very unprovoked?

tieguy

Banned

and those polled. Its a shame I have to run a poll to prove you fired an unprovoked attack since you don't have the personal integrity to admit it.
I thought texans were big on personal integrity. Somehow you got in and polluted the stock.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Did you read through the thread? His flame is pretty blatant and very unprovoked?
OHHHHHH, now you are going to talk to me. Not only deign to talk to me but PM me also. I don't think he flamed you Tie, I have seen you flame others worse and get away with it. You are condescending, arrogant and when pissed off at comments that are being said to you, you don't acknowledge that we have a right to our opinions. NO, you get pissy and ignore the poster even when asked a simple question. Well now the shoe is on the other foot. WEAR IT!!!

And don't bother PM'ing me unless of course you intend to apologize for ignoring me. Nope, nevermind that, if you intend on apologizing post a new thread for everyone to read. Otherwise YS.

tieguy

Banned
OHHHHHH, now you are going to talk to me. Not only deign to talk to me but PM me also. I don't think he flamed you Tie, I have seen you flame others worse and get away with it. You are condescending, arrogant and when pissed off at comments that are being said to you, you don't acknowledge that we have a right to our opinions. NO, you get pissy and ignore the poster even when asked a simple question. Well now the shoe is on the other foot. WEAR IT!!!

And don't bother PM'ing me unless of course you intend to apologize for ignoring me. Nope, nevermind that, if you intend on apologizing post a new thread for everyone to read. Otherwise YS.

Not sure where that came from. As I type this there are 171 unread posts listed since my last visit 12 hours ago. I don't think I could be reasonably expected to read all of them.

and those polled. Its a shame I have to run a poll to prove you fired an unprovoked attack since you don't have the personal integrity to admit it.
I thought texans were big on personal integrity. Somehow you got in and polluted the stock.
Tie I still feel that I had the right to my opinion that your posts on this thread were BS, it is that plain and simple. You can call it an attack all you want, but to say that it was unprovoked is not only incorrect it is a mute point. Ya see tie, when you quoted me, you were posting to me not to the subject at hand alone. In this one thread you have called me many names, brought my integrity into question, twisted the truth and started a childish poll to try and prove yourself right. Show me one thing I said that was a lie, not a difference of opinion but something that was stated by me that was untrue to my knowledge. I have actually tried to ignore you and your self esteem, but it is just like trying to ignore the elephant in the living room. IMO, You not only post BS statements but you are a pompous ass without any credibility outside of your own little world. You are entitled to your opinions, so am I. You complained that I attacked you, flamed you and that is your opinion but if you'll go back and re-read your posts to me you have more than gotten even for anything I said to you. when it comes to being a crybaby, a whiner, a liar....you win that contest hands down. I could never cry and whine as well as you have.
If your goal is to run me off of this board, you are wasting your time and Cheryl's web space.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Not sure where that came from. As I type this there are 171 unread posts listed since my last visit 12 hours ago. I don't think I could be reasonably expected to read all of them.
Since you are choosing to be obtuse and forgetful, go back and read

Ethics and personal responsibilty

which, by the way, is appropriately named.

tieguy

Banned
Since you are choosing to be obtuse and forgetful, go back and read

Ethics and personal responsibilty

which, by the way, is appropriately named.

Dilli I'm outspoken and opinionated not intentionally obtuse and forgetful. I honestly have no idea what you are talking about. Another 144 fresh posts since my last log in. Am I expected to read them all?