Flow Count~..!?

atatbl

haha its like watching someone walking into a glass door...yea you probalby should stop it, but you just cant bring yourself to do it :) lol

It's the internet, and it's a beautiful thing.

Oddly enough, I whole-heartedly believe that these two (or more) people would have seen eye-to-eye (or agreed to disagree) if this was a real life situation. Secondly, neither would have had the gusto to make slandering remarks about intelligence or sexual favors for their bosses to each other. Hence the internet being used as a big venting tool sometimes.

A

Anonymouse Cowrod 69

Hey, we just invented a new drinking game for when the night sort is over and we are back in the dorm. We read through this thread and have to take a drink everytime the word "unprovoked" is used. We'll be unconcious by page 2! Rock on! Glug, glug!

over9five

Staff member
Unprovoked! Unprovoked! Unprovoked!

HAHAHAHhahahhahahahahhahaha!!!!!!!

atatbl

HAHAHAHhahahhahahahahhahaha!!!!!!!

Over that was a completely unprovoked attack on their physical well-being!

It's the internet, and it's a beautiful thing.

Oddly enough, I whole-heartedly believe that these two (or more) people would have seen eye-to-eye (or agreed to disagree) if this was a real life situation. Secondly, neither would have had the gusto to make slandering remarks about intelligence or sexual favors for their bosses to each other. Hence the internet being used as a big venting tool sometimes.
Don't bet your paycheck on that.

atatbl

Actually, I wouldn't. I remember a "discussion" we had in which you detailed how you communicated with your center team. At first I didn't believe you, but you persuaded me that it was the truth. Knowing that, I would not bet anything significant that you wouldn't say what you said here irl.

tieguy

Banned

Hear that, if this guy is as big an ****** at work as he is here , I would have fired him a long time ago.

We have fired one driver in my department in the last year and he was so obnoxious that just about every driver and mechanic came up and thanked us for firing him.

trp acts just like him here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hear that, if this guy is as big an A-hole at work as he is here , I would have fired him a long time ago.

We have fired one driver in my department in the last year and he was so obnoxious that just about every driver and mechanic came up and thanked us for firing him.

trp acts just like him here.

Oh Tie, You're starting it again.
Actually, I don't have that much call to say the things to my sups as I have said to you. The are much smarter than you, but occasionally they do say or do things that I have to call BS on. From there it is a matter of discussing why I feel that way and me listening to their side. For example, if one of my sups said something as ridiculous as your comparing a 45 minute to 1 hour workout to 4 constant hours of unloading a trailer as fast as you can, I would call BS. Then they wouldn't fire back with insults and name calling. They would ask me to explain my comment and then I would. Sometimes we would come to an agreement and sometimes agree to disagree (as someone else on here suggested).
Ya see they all know as well as everyone else with a smidgen of sense that most of the time standards today are unrealistic and they don't keep trying to sell them to everyone else.
Also Tie. obnoxious ? HaHaHa, Pot meet kettle/kettle meet pot. I am just as capable of dishing it out as you are.

drewed

Shankman
Ya'll a bunch of sickos
i swear its like you guys get off of this stuff, why cant you guys be normal and surf the net for eating, pregnant, hairy, grannys glory holing it up while giving her boss and a horse happy endings and watching hentai

DS did i get that all correct?

but guys seriously get some help

over9five

Staff member
Ya'll a bunch of sickos
i swear its like you guys get off of this stuff, why cant you guys be normal and surf the net for eating, pregnant, hairy, grannys glory holing it up while giving her boss and a horse happy endings and watching hentai

Ohhh Gawd...... !

tieguy

Banned
Ya'll a bunch of sickos

Maybe if you guys actually had the gonads to chime in when one poster blatatantly flames another without provocation then we could have killed this thread a long time ago. Instead you try to turn it into some kind of personality clash. I'm sorry TRP is a punk and I'm not letting the puss get away with it without a response.

A

Anonymouse Cowrod 67

I'm getting the last word in!!

No, I am!!

I am!!

No, I am!!

Mommmmmmmmm!!!

Haha! too funny.

"He started it!"
"Nuh-uhh, HE started"
"no you did!"
"No YOU did!"