Following edd stop for stop

L

Littlearrowdown

Can you get disciplined for following edd even if it makes no sense?

Last edited by a moderator:

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
You need to be a mathmetician. I followed it today, the first time I ever could keep up. Most days I have to pull 15 times for the bad edd. For some ungodly reason every thing out of sync was an air. I had a great day. Never happens, Think it was fixed.

The Driver

I drive.
I follow EDD 90% of the time or more, usually. It even got me in trouble today a little, some cul-de-sac was looped the opposite way. I guess I shouldn't tune out so much.

L

Littlearrowdown

In one area then 15 stops in another then back to the same area I was just at, add cuts suck

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
All depends on route n how much it changes from day to day. Bulk routes seem not to change as much from day to day as like RD or residential- some businesses routes. I just use the edd really to tell me what sections I have and number of packages for routes. Ive been on my route for like 5 years now and it changes up pretty much every day but all the stuff I know like the back of my hand so it don't matter really to me. Piece of cake lol.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Go ahead, run across traffic all day like deer during rut season, because if you follow EDD, that's what you will be doing.