Following edd stop for stop

The Driver

I drive.
Go ahead, run across traffic all day like deer during rut season, because if you follow EDD, that's what you will be doing.

I've found that following EDD most of the time keeps me from making lefts and avoids more traffic lights. I think EDD in my center is actually legitimate.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
When I would want to get done early any day, I would run the route "by head" (aka Common sense). When I wanted to stick it to them, AND get paid I'd run it by EDD. Go ahead, piss me off in the AM, and I'll make you pay for it in the PM

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
What I see is ORION always trying to place stops so you don't drive too far without a stop, even though I have to turn around and come back. Same miles, but my way, no crossing roads.

LaUpser

When I was helping a neighboring center my end was on point expect 1 time. but by that time I had delivered the area enough to keep it running smooth but my center OMG it's all messed up.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
im so sick of ORION ... gives me a freakin headache most days. every day its got ya running around like :censored2:... but we have to follow 85% or they threaten limb removal...met with the "ORION team"multiple times... im done.. told one of the newer OC's "Im tired of suckin on Orion's titties all day"...lmfao

Can you get disciplined for following edd even if it makes no sense?
It depends on how you are directed. If you are directed to stop it ask how they want you to do it? What order? If they can't tell you file a grievance under article 37 for over supervision and an interpretation of how the instruction is supposed to work. Until the grievance process is completed have them tell you what you should do in the presence of your steward.

It depends on how you are directed. If you are directed to stop it ask how they want you to do it? What order? If they can't tell you file a grievance under article 37 for over supervision and an interpretation of how the instruction is supposed to work. Until the grievance process is completed have them tell you what you should do in the presence of your steward.
What?? They dont want you to have a witness to there lies!...What????????

pkgdriver

100 percent on EDD would get you a happy face on the morning report. Havent seen that report in a while though. For almost every route 100 percent = many more miles and overtime.

rpoz11

KNOWLEDGE AND PROBLEM SOLVING IS KEY TO BEING SUSCESSFUL AT THIS JOB, if person doesn't have that they need to look for other employment lol.
I agree.

I decided not to long ago to follow edd before their implementation of Orion.

The next morning my group supervisor was upset with my upside down numbers.

Then came ORION !

And too bad we don't get paid for fixing their issues with all of this.

I told both my center manager and my Steward fixing their crap software is their problem now.

Last edited: