Food

moreluck

golden ticket member
For supper, I am making John Legend's Macaroni & Cheese....if it turns out lousy, I won't listen to his music !!

th

John Legend's Macaroni and Cheese
It was actually good. It's a drier mac'n'cheese.....not creamy.........much like the difference between dry and creamy cheese cake. It cuts into squares like the picture shows. It's a 'keeper' for me.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Dry rubbed St. Louis style pork spareribs (smokey chipotle) hickory flavored 4 pound slab.
That's supper with baked potatoes and some of the best sweet corn ever. (Coachella valley)

th

Smoked St. Louis Style

moreluck

golden ticket member
Pork Butt (shoulder) in the crockpot......kind of Asian flavors.
Cole slaw.....also Asian-like. (made the regular way then with soy sauce and sesame oil added)
Fresh green beans with bacon

As Rachel would say, "Yummo!"

moreluck

golden ticket member
Did you know that.......if you add 1/2cup oil and 2 eggs to any cake mix, it's cookie dough ?
Drop by spoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet or on parchment & bake at 375 for 9-11 mins.

I used Duncan Hines yellow cake mix and followed the recipe on the box for snickerdoodles.....just added sugar/cinnamon and also rolled the balls in it......flattened them on the sheet and flattened them with the bottom of a glass.

Can't wait to try chocolate cake mix for choc. cookies with nuts!