foot down

C

crazygill

been here 20 and have just about seen it all. But one thing I just cannot understand is, why as a very large group in the package inds that we let them treat us like crap. I have said it for years every time i get with sup is that the only reason you wen't to sup is you could not make it as a driver. I will not say it to anyone who has worked as a driver and who does understand what it is like but sorry to say I have in 20 only seen 2. Just what is it going to take because I don't like what I see.

MonavieLeaker

Bringin Teh_Lulz
been here 20 and have just about seen it all. But one thing I just cannot understand is, why as a very large group in the package inds that we let them treat us like crap. I have said it for years every time i get with sup is that the only reason you wen't to sup is you could not make it as a driver. I will not say it to anyone who has worked as a driver and who does understand what it is like but sorry to say I have in 20 only seen 2. Just what is it going to take because I don't like what I see.

catmaxipad.jpg

dillweed

Crazygill, I know what you mean. It seems to be getting worse at our center - folks who have always done a good job are suddenly being pushed to do more.

You're doing the best you can, tell them that. Twenty years and you know the game so take a deep breath, use the union if necessary and keep doing the same good job.

705red

Browncafe Steward
I will keep you busy so you dont have to waste all your free time, maybe ill start a war with upstate, what you say upstate?