foot down

C

crazygill

been here 20 and have just about seen it all. But one thing I just cannot understand is, why as a very large group in the package inds that we let them treat us like crap. I have said it for years every time i get with sup is that the only reason you wen't to sup is you could not make it as a driver. I will not say it to anyone who has worked as a driver and who does understand what it is like but sorry to say I have in 20 only seen 2. Just what is it going to take because I don't like what I see.

old levi's

I used to care... but things have changed
There was no reference back to foot down. Maybe the title of the thread should be Lost in Space. Makes more sense.

MonavieLeaker

Bringin Teh_Lulz
been here 20 and have just about seen it all. But one thing I just cannot understand is, why as a very large group in the package inds that we let them treat us like crap. I have said it for years every time i get with sup is that the only reason you wen't to sup is you could not make it as a driver. I will not say it to anyone who has worked as a driver and who does understand what it is like but sorry to say I have in 20 only seen 2. Just what is it going to take because I don't like what I see.

dillweed

Crazygill, I know what you mean. It seems to be getting worse at our center - folks who have always done a good job are suddenly being pushed to do more.

You're doing the best you can, tell them that. Twenty years and you know the game so take a deep breath, use the union if necessary and keep doing the same good job.

705red

Browncafe Steward
I will keep you busy so you dont have to waste all your free time, maybe ill start a war with upstate, what you say upstate?