For Sale or trade

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
How did I miss this!!!!
Like WTF, it only happened almost a week ago. You're slacking!

For the ass raping you gave those people on the mixer you made out about right :)

When did you become Martha friend*n Stewart!!!

Did you miss the part where I said $175... but willing to go down to $150. Brand new these muthas are going for almost $650 without attachments.
SharedScreenshot.jpg

You married to my wife?

WTF is wrong with us man? How the hell did we let these green eyed devils get their meat hooks into us!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Did you miss the part where I said $175... but willing to go down to $150. Brand new these muthas are going for almost $650 without attachments.
View attachment 245849

WTF is wrong with us man? How the hell did we let these green eyed devils get their meat hooks into us!
Don’t lie it’s one of these.

7D9AF53C-723B-4FFA-BD16-52DE27E61EE6.png

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Don’t lie it’s one of these.

View attachment 245851
That's what the green eyed devil should have gotten but she wanted the "bowl lift" version so she could make her cookies and candy and the 7qt was what she thought she needed.

That bitch got her way and I bought this commercial sized mixer with noodle making, some kind of chopper, an organ grinder of some sorts, and extra bowls. She made a whole total of maybe 10 dozen cookies and about the same in cupcake mixes. I have yet to see what any of those attachments did.

She figured out the damn thing was too big for the countertop and she didn't like the color so much. In the closet it went until she decided she "really needed" a mixer again. The green eyed devil got another smaller more practical mixer in the color she really wanted. I use the gotdamned mixer more than she does.

rod

Retired 22 years
I should sell my street glide and get your ultra.
You should do that. :-) Harleys are a tough sale now. The market is flooded with used stuff. I'll probably end up keeping my Ultra because I don't really need to sell it and I'm not going to give it away and a person should have a couple Harleys anyway.

clean hairy

View attachment 245849

They initially come across as sugar and spice and all things nice.
THEN, as time goes by, we find out some are really sour cream or rotten tomatoes!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You should do that. :-) Harleys are a tough sale now. The market is flooded with used stuff. I'll probably end up keeping my Ultra because I don't really need to sell it and I'm not going to give it away and a person should have a couple Harleys anyway.
I got three bikes but no Harleys ... 2 Hondas and a Kawasaki.

clean hairy

What is the price for her on an outright purchase?
(Asking for a friend)
What year model?
All scheduled maintainance?
Clean history report?

Last edited:

rod

Retired 22 years
Nice toys!
I've paid dearly for the trike. After I bought it my wife decided we needed another bedroom and full bath in the basement for my daughter and her husband even though they have always been perfectly happy staying in my toy hauler when they visit--$24,000. Then she got a new car $20,000 plus her 2014 trade-in. Then she bought one of those new fangled electric assist bicycles--$1,600. (I think she's ahead of me now so I've been looking for a new toy).

rod

Retired 22 years
When did you get your trike?
Bough it used late last summer from an 80 year old guy. It's a 2017 that had 1,500 on it. His wife was having serious health issues and he was going to have a new hip put in so he figured he wouldn't be driving it much. He said depending on how his surgery come out he would probably get a new one again. (he has money up the wazoo)