For the guys that been here 10 years plus

Zowert

Nothing more enjoyable in knowing that 150 pound irreq you just loaded as to be dragged up to some house or apartment by a ups driver, right @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U
Yeah, when I get to my truck in the morning and see there’s a 100+ pound irreg going to the fourth floor of an apartment building that doesn’t have an elevator, I know it’s going to be fun day.

BrownStains

I don’t know anymore I’ve worked at ups for 17 years, it’s hell and I’m numb to it at this point . But I still have bills to pay until I can retire And get to that point you just have to get used to it.

clarnzz

How can any of you call this place hell? Its a playground, cant wait for next mornings entertainment, or maybe you the guy staring at the computer crying I will be laughing at.

xkingx

97494D6D-DCD6-4483-8EF7-62380F651839.jpeg

Steamer

It locks on a bumper too?
Locks well enough with the handle. You know what I mean. It really should lock onto the bumper though. Then we could just pull a cart load behind the car. Drive in reverse to a door and hit the brake. Stop complete.

takesteady

A lot of the drivers on this forum are so high off their own supply that they literally can not conceive of the notion that a part time loader may have have a full time career outside of UPS. Much easier to stereotype all long term inside employees as lazy junkies.

For me personally, the few hours a night slinging boxes around after my other job is worth the insurance for me and my family. Have been doing it for years now.