Forbes Gives Bad News For UPS

542thruNthru

Lol good one....

tenor-14.gif

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
What business is UPS getting into? I really really want to know.
I'm not going to argue about this.

I have been reading their business statements for years.They are getting more and more into logistics , increasing their real estate holdings and investing into robotics among other things. Several years ago they even stated \that manpower costs were unsustainable in the the future and it was the companies responsibility to diversify more and more.

do your own homework.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
In your opinion which union is that much better than the Teamsters?
Does it matter, though? I suspect that in time, top heavy corporate unions like the IBT will be long gone. And honestly it's a long time coming. Amazon running each facility as it's own business would be beneficial to grassroots organizing, instead of again, top-heavy parasites. And then and only then the RTW assault may be slowed down.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I'm not going to argue about this.

I have been reading their business statements for years.They are getting more and more into logistics , increasing their real estate holdings and investing into robotics among other things. Several years ago they even stated \that manpower costs were unsustainable in the the future and it was the companies responsibility to diversify more and more.

do your own homework.
You’re not actually this dumb are you?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Don’t you guys think this is why UpS is dragging it’s feet when it comes to new hires? I swear, they have been setting guys up to fail their packets since earlier this year, and I continue to read about centers unable to hire FT drivers.
I think UPS is afraid that on one day soon, Amazon will cut the cord.
What a glorious day that will be. I feel bad for the new guys, but I know over 20 routes in my center so I’m gooooood.

So, you think because you know 20 routes you won’t get laid off

You realize layoffs are by seniority don’t you

Don’t you guys think this is why UpS is dragging it’s feet when it comes to new hires? I swear, they have been setting guys up to fail their packets since earlier this year, and I continue to read about centers unable to hire FT drivers.
I think UPS is afraid that on one day soon, Amazon will cut the cord.
What a glorious day that will be. I feel bad for the new guys, but I know over 20 routes in my center so I’m gooooood.
Doesn't matter how many routes you know, it's how much seniority do you have?