Forbes Gives Bad News For UPS

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
I'm just messing with you. Though my cousins a electrician and he complains all the time about his union. I'm sure it's different for each company just like teamsters and UPS.

We get stuff they don’t, and they get stuff we don’t. My thing is their leadership is a ton better. They don’t mess around. I’m just speaking on a regional level. Could be the complete opposite in your neck of the woods. I don’t know.

Not afraid to call chicken :censored2:, chicken :censored2: and not chicken salad.

Overpaid Union Thug

Today ORION had me skip two stops that I was already parked in front of. I literally put my foot on the curb in front of them as I stepped out of the passenger side before walking around to deliver across the street. This was after I had already finished air.

Yeah....UPS is set up for success and will be the kings of the parcel industry for decades to come.

Whither

Scofflaw
Today ORION had me skip two stops that I was already parked in front of. I literally put my foot on the curb in front of them as I stepped out of the passenger side before walking around to deliver across the street. This was after I had already finished air.

Yeah....UPS is set up for success and will be the kings of the parcel industry for decades to come.

From experience: Amazon's dispatching is no better, haha.

Pizza

Joe Biden is The Big Guy
Does this mean I don't have to lose any more sleep over FEDEX?

amfed.jpg

Zowert

What scares me more than anything are those 20,000 delivery vans. You know Amazon is going to fill every one of those with reckless and distracted idiots that have almost nothing to lose. The type that will do a 12 point U-turn on a busy street instead of just driving around the block.

rod

Retired 22 years
What scares me more than anything are those 20,000 delivery vans. You know Amazon is going to fill every one of those with reckless idiots that have almost nothing to lose. The type that will do a U-turn on a busy street instead of just driving around the block.
Kind of like a UPS runner gunner

moreluck

golden ticket member
Amazon has it in mind that they can do what it took UPS over 100 years to learn......I'd be amazed if they got it!!