Forced Saturday for everyone

542thruNthru

They are doing the same thing at my hub. No hours to drive, your hopping.

Photo_talks_1544223822235.jpg

iruhnman630

How are some centers having such a polar-opposite peak that we are?

Most of us signed up to work tomorrow, since we're not being abused till 930 every day. Easy $$$.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
How are some centers having such a polar-opposite peak that we are?

Most of us signed up to work tomorrow, since we're not being abused till 930 every day. Easy $$$.
Easiest peak I’ve ever seen. Only bottom twenty guys or so being forced on Saturdays, most are volunteering, and only working 3-6 hours or so.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
In the Central Region we max out at 7 weeks vacation (6+1 "option week"), plus two "optional holidays", with zero sick or personal days.

Full time employees that have 3 weeks vacation can elect to split up 2 of their weeks into "single day vacation days", that like the "optional holidays", require 8 days prior notice and are awarded by seniority.
The single day language carries with it some squishy verbiage to the benefit Company to award or deny these days off.

Part time employees will now be able to split up a week in the latest version of the Central Region Supplement that is scheduled to be imposed on us when the 6 remaining unresolved supplements are eventually settled, if the PT employee has 20 or more years of service and 4 weeks of vacation time accrued.

I'm going to ask again, what possible reason could there be to provide such radical differences in vacation language from Region to Region and how does this so-called "autonomy" galvanize us as a national bargaining unit in regards to the National Master???

....I'll answer again, it doesn't, just the opposite, while we continue to vote for the same national offers from unequal playing fields.

Vacations is another example of an issue that should be provided for equally, across the entire country, for every employee in the UPS National Master.
I agree. If a wage is equal, why not time off?