Forced six days

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Everyone reading this thread...

This is a 22.4 Ft combination driver issue.

Please don't confuse this weak crap with...

THE 224 Mafia.

That is all.

542thruNthru

We have 30 22.4 drivers in our building and they have been building 60 routes for over a year....forcing from the bottom up and many drivers have 20 call ins....no union representation in our building.....any suggestions
20 call ins? Sounds like there is nothing to worry about. Just keep calling in.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Michigan labor doesn't allow a contract to be ignored. You said that management and stewards are saying they don't have to follow the contract because of covid.

So file labor charges.
They had everybody sign a document here asking if we wanted to have our yearly ride along this year or no. The vote went no. Like 99%. We are all just heart broken over here. I’m losing sleep.

542thruNthru

They had everybody sign a document here asking if we wanted to have our yearly ride along this year or no. The vote went no. Like 99%. We are all just heart broken over here. I’m losing sleep.
Being in CA we have to consent to them being on the truck. When they asked me i pointed right at my new center manager and said "I'll consent if YOU do the ride along."

Surprisingly I still haven't got my S&V ride.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Being in CA we have to consent to them being on the truck. When they asked me i pointed right at my new center manager and said "I'll consent if YOU do the ride along."

Surprisingly I still haven't got my S&V ride.
You sound just as heart broken as I am. I am currently looking for a good therapist. I’ll let you know when I find one. Stay strong, brother.