Forced?

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Although I don't like the union. For who it backs or is led by. I do feel it is essential to have for discipline and dishonesty by UPS. Or by its employees. (Unfortunately) . It does save some jobs. Learn to do the job safely worry about you. Follow their methods. I know for a fact. You will make money.

ChickenLegs

Safety Expert
I want people to have a choice. Although not necessary, the union is a good benefit to the mediocre working man.

In non-union jobs, people keep their job by doing a good job. Not by showing up on time everyday.

CHALLY9TX

I want people to have a choice. Although not necessary, the union is a good benefit to the mediocre working man.

In non-union jobs, people keep their job by doing a good job. Not by showing up on time everyday.

They do have a choice. They can choose not to work at UPS. This topic has been discussed many times on various threads. The union is not perfect. People need to be honest with themselves and realize we would not have the pay and benefits we do if not for the union.

Sent using BrownCafe App

ChickenLegs

Safety Expert
They do have a choice. They can choose not to work at UPS. This topic has been discussed many times on various threads. The union is not perfect. People need to be honest with themselves and realize we would not have the pay and benefits we do if not for the union.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Why does UPS reward their [office] people so well? They aren't unionized. Is it because they want to attract and maintain the best of the best? Or is it because they were forced to?

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I'll never understand why Republicans say that they hate unions because it protects lazy people. If they apply the same logic, then they would hate Democracy even worse for providing lawyers to murderers, rapist, pedophiles to help defend them.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I'll never understand why Republicans say that they hate unions because it protects lazy people. If they apply the same logic, then they would hate Democracy even worse for providing lawyers to murderers, rapist, pedophiles to help defend them.
So only Democrats wrote the U.S Constitution, and more specifically, the Bill of Rights? What???

CHALLY9TX

Why does UPS reward their [office] people so well? They aren't unionized. Is it because they want to attract and maintain the best of the best? Or is it because they were forced to?

For the hours management puts in I don't think they "reward" them enough. Many on cars have chosen to quit ups. I've seen the best office people leave for jobs where they are treated better.

Sent using BrownCafe App

upschuck

Because they don't want hourly people making more then the management that supervises them. What incentive would that be? It is already hard enough for people to go into management, they are having to hire off the street. If this is the best of the best, this country is in dire trouble.

Foamer Pyle

The new management does not get paid well at all. The new supervisors make around 50k and have to pay for their benefits. Management at ups has been and will always be a revolving door.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Ron Carey lives on

To all the anti- union posters, fed ex is hiring. Its simple quit. There are plenty of people that want a good union job with stability. I' ll think about ya when I go to my place on lake paid for by union wages

Sent using BrownCafe App