Forget a Buy Out, therere Quitting!

U

upslocal480

<font color="0000ff">Toonertoo....I read all the print outs for all the complaints customers make each week (they make me laugh sometimes) and the situation you just mentioned seems to be in there somewhere at least once a week but none of the drivers have been suspended to my knowledge. It just sounds like you have a sup there that's out for blood or there is more to the story than you know about</font>.

T

toonertoo

I am sure there is more than I know, but I was just curious coz the OMS guy told me he was suspended, and told me the area of the complaint. He didnt know much but I know the address, and the neighborhood, and it wouldnt be a real believable complaint if ya know what I mean. I think some people have nothing else to do but yell at the mail man, meter man, UPS man, etc. Because by the smell of the house, the animals, and the people, they never go outside except for "deals". And I dont mean the JCPenny white sale, etc.

C

clarkie

You mean if I cuss at someone on a Thursday, I can get a 3 day weekend for it? That's TOO easy.
moom.gif