Former Comcast and Verizon Attorneys Now Manage the FCC and Are About to Kill the Internet

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

vielleicht Ihr Verbrechen war, dass man versucht, herauszufinden, welche Namen sie benutzten und dann teilen Sie es ? ja ?

perhaps was your crime is that people try to figure out what names they used and then share it ? yes ?

Nein. Damals, als der Ort war neu, viele nutzten ihre echten Namen, um sich anzumelden. Es war allgemein bekannt.

No. Back when the place was new, many used their real names to register . It was common knowledge .

Das stimmt nicht. Sie Cyber stolzierte tieguy und dannyboy.

Wie wäre es Dein letzter Cyber-Stalking von over9five?

That's not true . She stalked Cyber tieguy and dannyboy .

How about your most recent cyber stalking of over9five ?

Sportello

perhaps was your crime is that people try to figure out what names they used and then share it ? yes ?

No. Back when the place was new, many used their real names to register . It was common knowledge .

That's not true . She stalked Cyber tieguy and dannyboy .

How about your most recent cyber stalking of over9five ?
danny and 9.5 used their real names on the member list back when the site was new.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
danny and 9.5 used their real names on the member list back when the site was new.
56501019.jpg

Sportello

Cheryl has always applied different rules to different posters. Those on the Left are subject to stricter interpretations of the TOS, hence the 'troll' badges for Liberals only. Her site, her rules, but don't ever think they are even handed, or that you are anonymous on the internet.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Cheryl has always applied different rules to different posters. Those on the Left are subject to stricter interpretations of the TOS, hence the 'troll' badges for Liberals only. Her site, her rules, but don't ever think they are even handed, or that you are anonymous on the internet.
Confirmation bias, also called myside bias, is the tendency to search for, interpret, or prioritize information in a way that confirms one's beliefs or hypotheses. It is a type of cognitive bias and a systematic error of inductive reasoning. People display this bias when they gather or remember information selectively, or when they interpret it in a biased way. The effect is stronger for emotionally charged issues and for deeply entrenched beliefs.

Sportello

Confirmation bias, also called myside bias, is the tendency to search for, interpret, or prioritize information in a way that confirms one's beliefs or hypotheses. It is a type of cognitive bias and a systematic error of inductive reasoning. People display this bias when they gather or remember information selectively, or when they interpret it in a biased way. The effect is stronger for emotionally charged issues and for deeply entrenched beliefs.
Two way street.

You're the boss. I guess I should have complained more when abuse was directed my way, and vile comments were made.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
There have been two very conservative posters who were identified as Trolls.
The Troll moniker is used to "warn" posters of a poster's tendencies to lure people into confrontational dialogues, typically accompanied by name calling and other personal attacks.
The Troll moniker does not carry any restrictions of the ability to post ... it is a warning to others.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
The old squeaky wheel theory. Doesn't work, you are still allowed to spew nonsense and vitriol, and still seem to me a mod.
Nonsense is not a violation of the TOS but is something I am most assuredly guilty of.
Vitriol has been reported a very few times and I have removed the posts myself ... sometimes with urgings by Cheryl.
I must say they were usually "tit-for-tat" responses but I do seem to be held to a higher standard but then again, my perception may be influenced by Confirmation bias, also called myside bias.

Last edited:

Sportello

There have been two very conservative posters who were identified as Trolls.
The Troll moniker is used to "warn" posters of a poster's tendencies to lure people into confrontational dialogues, typically accompanied by name calling and other personal attacks.
The Troll moniker does not carry any restrictions of the ability to post ... it is a warning to others.
If the RW posters were ID'ed as trolls, then Realbrown, AV8torntn, Baba , and the host of other name callers would have a troll label. My posts are all fact based, yet I have the 'troll' label. My posts are censored, and I'm put in the queue. I cannot edit a post, send PMs and who knows what else. You post inflammatory remarks about Muslims, going so far as to accuse the Baptist that killed two UPS supervisors as being a Muslim convert. That is the very definition of trolling.