Former Comcast and Verizon Attorneys Now Manage the FCC and Are About to Kill the Internet

Catatonic

Nine Lives
If the RW posters were ID'ed as trolls, then Realbrown, AV8torntn, Baba , and the host of other name callers would have a troll label. My posts are all fact based, yet I have the 'troll' label. My posts are censored, and I'm put in the queue. I cannot edit a post, send PMs and who knows what else. You post inflammatory remarks about Muslims, going so far as to accuse the Baptist that killed two UPS supervisors as being a Muslim convert. That is the very definition of trolling.
Obviously a silly post that was not meant to be taken seriously but rather as a commentary on the general silliness of that thread.
I feel genuinely sorry for people to whom that is not obvious.

Your posts are not censored by me unless you violate the TOS.

As far as I know, you were put in the queue because you posted personal information about Browncafe Members using various usernames.
It would appear that you are unwilling to change that particular behavior regardless of the username you use.

As for all the other stuff, that is not something that I (or the other lowly Mods) can do.
I do seriously question that your posts are fact based but will readily admit that they are probably as fact-based as the posts by the other members you accuse.
That is, as long as you are not including Cheryl ... everything she posts is fact-based and sanctioned by the Catholic church and the Atheist church.

bill blutnach

If the RW posters were ID'ed as trolls, then Realbrown, AV8torntn, Baba , and the host of other name callers would have a troll label. My posts are all fact based, yet I have the 'troll' label. My posts are censored, and I'm put in the queue. I cannot edit a post, send PMs and who knows what else. You post inflammatory remarks about Muslims, going so far as to accuse the Baptist that killed two UPS supervisors as being a Muslim convert. That is the very definition of trolling.

Sportello

As far as I know, you were put in the queue because you posted personal information about Browncafe Members using various usernames.
Those members used their real names on the member list when they signed up. That list has since been scrubbed. The information was available to anyone who looked at the member list. This was back when BC was new to the world, before your time.

When I see 'troll' on the RW trolls, I will believe that rules are even evenhandedly enforced.

Obviously a silly post that was not meant to be taken seriously but rather as a commentary on the general silliness of that thread.
Your post was made in the first hours after the tragedy, before any info was given, and the situation was still fluid. It was irresponsible of you, and not obviously a joke. I would hazard to say that you could have been fired for that statement had you not already retired. It was reckless and inflammatory. For you to shift blame speaks volumes about your character.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Those members used their real names on the member list when they signed up. That list has since been scrubbed. The information was available to anyone who looked at the member list. This was back when BC was new to the world, before your time.

When I see 'troll' on the RW trolls, I will believe that rules are even evenhandedly enforced.

Your post was made in the first hours after the tragedy, before any info was given, and the situation was still fluid. It was irresponsible of you, and not obviously a joke. I would hazard to say that you could have been fired for that statement had you not already retired. It was reckless and inflammatory. For you to shift blame speaks volumes about your character.
Whatever.
I don't really "absorb" your posts ... I just read them to make sure they conform to the TOS.
I don't know anything about you nor am I interested.
I wish you would post less so I would not have to moderate in the queue.
That pretty much sums up our relationship.
Been fun.