Former UPS pilot-Child molester

There was a mass hysteria here in Mass back in the mid 1980's . A witch hunt for day care providers There was one case in -particular that a woman who ran a day care in her home along with her son & daughter were all accused & tried .The son & daughter went to jail,along with the mother. .The rumor around the city of Malden Mass for years even when I was a kid was there was a guy that had a van & a clown mask would grab kids,,,well the son did clown work at parties & the cops found the stuff at the day care and so on & so on. The trial was long and drawn out .It caused many arguments in many families,The DSS or childrens services & the D.A was accused of
coercing the information out of the children to say what the jury wanted to hear,they did & 3 of them went to jail.It divided the people of Malden for years.When the son had a chance to come clean for parole after almost 15 yrs in the joint he still denied it.I to this day never believed the stories,why didn;t any kids that went there in the years before ever come forward?? One of the girls lived up the street from us & after the insurance settlement,the family packed up & moved & was never heard from again. The laws in Mass were changed & I think fed laws also on how the children can be interviewed during these investigations.. I don't think these people touched one kid never mind 10 or 20. Don't know how to link stuff, but google FELLS ACRES DAY CARE MALDEN MA to read up on it..terrilbe case.This case started investigations all around the state every day care provider was in fear . If the guy touched one or 20 kids,he deserves what he gets when going to prison,BUT what if they are wrong and an innocent man went to jail.All because the DA & DSS prompted the kids ?? We may never know on this case ,but I have my feelings on it!!
I agree that some people that are accused of such are not always to blame. The actions of prosecution attorneys and LEOs that are too willing to convict regardless of the facts should have some kind of harness placed on them. The process of how confessions are obtained and the interviewing of prospective victims should be closely monitored and scrutinized. There are amendments passed to help with this but are often overlooked, I'm not for vigilante justice without proper conviction.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I know someone who worked this case, and he was blown away by the depth of this sicko's depravity. First, he not only sexually abused his victims, but he physically abused them as well, as in beating, spanking etc. Plus, he taped nearly everything he did, creating an open and shut case for the authorities.

I also blame non-involved parents, the kind that don't ask questions when their kids spend extended amounts of time with a wealthy "batchelor" at his lakefront home. Shouldn't some alarm bells have gone off, especially when they came home with mystery money as a payoff for their participation?

He deserves to fry...slowly. 25 years is a joke sentence.

over9five

Staff member
There was a mass hysteria here in Mass back in the mid 1980's . A witch hunt for day care providers There was one case in -particular that a woman who ran a day care in her home along with her son & daughter were all accused & tried .The son & daughter went to jail,along with the mother. .The rumor around the city of Malden Mass for years even when I was a kid was there was a guy that had a van & a clown mask would grab kids,,,well the son did clown work at parties & the cops found the stuff at the day care and so on & so on. The trial was long and drawn out .It caused many arguments in many families,The DSS or childrens services & the D.A was accused of
coercing the information out of the children to say what the jury wanted to hear,they did & 3 of them went to jail.It divided the people of Malden for years.When the son had a chance to come clean for parole after almost 15 yrs in the joint he still denied it.I to this day never believed the stories,why didn;t any kids that went there in the years before ever come forward?? One of the girls lived up the street from us & after the insurance settlement,the family packed up & moved & was never heard from again. The laws in Mass were changed & I think fed laws also on how the children can be interviewed during these investigations.. I don't think these people touched one kid never mind 10 or 20. Don't know how to link stuff, but google FELLS ACRES DAY CARE MALDEN MA to read up on it..terrilbe case.This case started investigations all around the state every day care provider was in fear . If the guy touched one or 20 kids,he deserves what he gets when going to prison,BUT what if they are wrong and an innocent man went to jail.All because the DA & DSS prompted the kids ?? We may never know on this case ,but I have my feelings on it!!

I agree with you. The Amiraults...some name like that? I always doubted he was guilty.

beentheredonethat

eeeeaaaaasy there. Yes, convicted child molester, shooting is too good for. The trial however, we cannot afford to do away with. Kids sadly, do sometimes make this stuff up.

There was a teacher a few years back accused of molesting about 10 kids in his class (as I recall, they were about 12 years old). They all told similar stories. And everyone was ready to string him up, throw him to the wolves, etc. Fortunately the local investigators were a tad more thorough than alot of people wanted them to be. The whole thing eventually unraveled and it turned out one of the kids paid the others to make the sory up because of a bad grade the teacher had givien on a test.

I do agree that anyone who molests a child forfeits not only their freedom, but also deserves what comes to them in prison. Similarly I feel the same way about rapists. However, anyone laying false claim for rape etc, should face the same charges as the rapists. I think that's similarly as bad, since in this society, a person accused of rape, will never lead a normal life, even if innocent and the "victim", later recants.

over9five

Staff member
I do agree that anyone who molests a child forfeits not only their freedom, but also deserves what comes to them in prison. Similarly I feel the same way about rapists. However, anyone laying false claim for rape etc, should face the same charges as the rapists. I think that's similarly as bad, since in this society, a person accused of rape, will never lead a normal life, even if innocent and the "victim", later recants.

I agree with that. Didn't that recently happen in NY, I think. The accused spent some time in jail, then the woman recanted. I think the woman should have been charged with making a false report, but she wasn't charged at all. Unacceptable. Hopefully, the man will sue her in civil proceedings.

Big Babooba

Wow you people are a bunch of savages.

To condone prison violence is to spit in the face of the justice system.

Why don't we just start convicting and executing people for probable cause for murder? Those scumbags don't deserve the burden of "beyond a reasonable doubt" right?

A child molester is certainly a bad person and deserves punishment. But that punishment is 25 years in prison, not being subjected to untold violence at the hands of other dangerous convicts.

It is truly sad that as a society we are so tolerant of prison violence. Even the worst criminal has a constitutional right against cruel and unusual punishment.
This man took these children on a journey to Hell. This man stole their innocence for his own gratification.The innocents are the ones paying the price. Who knows how their experiences will play out as they get older. Therapy may or may not help them to cope with life. How does one forget such an ordeal? Booze? Drugs? Suicide? I would love to throw the switch and watch this man sizzle and pop as the current flows through his body.

Savages? Don't put that label on me! He sentenced those children to a life in their own private Hells. I have a right to be judge, jury and executioner. I've been to Hell! I know what that journey is like. Somebody who I loved and trusted took me there almost 43 years ago. It will forever be burned into my memory. Don't you ever call me a savage. Don't you ever pass judgment on me. You don't have that right.

Let the bastard burn.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
This man took these children on a journey to Hell. This man stole their innocence for his own gratification.The innocents are the ones paying the price. Who knows how their experiences will play out as they get older. Therapy may or may not help them to cope with life. How does one forget such an ordeal? Booze? Drugs? Suicide? I would love to throw the switch and watch this man sizzle and pop as the current flows through his body.

Savages? Don't put that label on me! He sentenced those children to a life in their own private Hells. I have a right to be judge, jury and executioner. I've been to Hell! I know what that journey is like. Somebody who I loved and trusted took me there almost 43 years ago. It will forever be burned into my memory. Don't you ever call me a savage. Don't you ever pass judgment on me. You don't have that right.

Let the bastard burn.
I was not expecting you to say this. I am floored. When Blue posted that crap I took the safer path. I couldn't bring myself to say what you did. I wanted too. So I will now. I, too, have been to hell. At the hands of my father.

There is safety in numbers. Thank you for that.
You have been there for me and I have been there for you. Always will be. We are survivors. Always will be.

Signature Only

Blue in Brown
We All? Really? Not every child has to live with an adult violating an innocence. THANK GOD! You profess to understand but unless you've BTDT you have no right to say "I'm sure we all............." about anything. And if you have BTDT you only have a right to claim "I" not "we".
Correction: I should have chosen my words carefully. I was referring to that time in every child's life when the realization comes that not all people are good or kind or can be trusted. It is a great misfortune that some children come to this understanding in such a horrible way.

Big, Dilli...I am at a loss for words.
What guts it took for those posts.

All I can do is hope and pray that not only the two of you but any child that suffers in this manner be given the strength to overcome the horrible memories.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

Let the bastard burn.
Though your innocence was taken it was replaced with strength. You've come through this a better person, Big, and I'm sure that your watchful eye has protected and prevented other Innocent's from going through what you have. God bless you, I know how you feel.

I was not expecting you to say this. I am floored. When Blue posted that crap I took the safer path. I couldn't bring myself to say what you did. I wanted too. So I will now. I, too, have been to hell. At the hands of my father.

You have been there for me and I have been there for you. Always will be. We are survivors. Always will be.
Dilli, though things like this have happened to us, we've taken a better way in life. We haven't become the people that have done these things. Nor have we broken down and become useless shells of the children we once were. We are now the watchful eye of the innocent, and though we cannot protect the entire world, we can keep our worlds safe from these predators.

Thank you both for being so honest in your posting. It's experience's like these that draw us BC'ers closer as a family.

Correction: I should have chosen my words carefully. I was referring to that time in every child's life when the realization comes that not all people are good or kind or can be trusted. It is a great misfortune that some children come to this understanding in such a horrible way.
This is so true, SO. There is a point in your life when you realize that your Mom or Dad aren't the superheroes you thought they were. This comes as a shock but blends into all of life as you grow up and see the world through more adult eyes. It's quite a different story when your innocence is ripped from you and you lay there bare for so many years trying to make sense of it all. So many of these innocents remain broken, this is the real shame.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Now that I'm in my mid 40's I realized how blessed I was to have a Mother & Father who nagged at me.Who are you going out with ?? What time will you be home ?? Is a parent going to be at the house ?? I don;t like the looks of that kid,don't bring him around!! Wait for your sister ,don't want her walking home alone.Even at 23yrs old & still at home they wanted to know where I was going.The only time they ever put a hand on me was to give me a spanking I had deserved.Also had great aunts & uncles who took us everywhere & scolded & smacked us when needed!! Now I ask my kids the same.Can't imagine the fear of going to bed at night & anticipating a beating or worse a sexual advance.I was lucky to grow up in a home where there was love & control over us...To all who lived the wrath of a sexual abuse or beatings from parents,my heart goes out to you !!!

D

Dis-organized Labor

Dilli,
It took me a little while to find some appropriate words to say, but there are none.
Just by reading your posts, you seem to have a happy outlook. Please stay that way! I enjoy reading your replies to others.
D.O.L.

D

Dis-organized Labor

Let the bastard burn.

BB,
You certainly have those rights! You also have the right to live long and be happy.
I hope that is the case with you and will remain so.
Best Regards,
D.O.L.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
To all those that have already posted and to those that will post. Your thoughts are very much appreciated. I'm sure Big will agree with me. If you want to say something please feel free but don't feel like you have. It is the thoughts given freely that mean the most.

This is a difficult subject to deal with. The scars never heal. The trust does not come back easily. EVER.

Blue, I trust you don't have the balls to show back up in this thread.

fethrs

I am of the belief that is it never the victim's fault...ever, and the perps should be punished long and hard. Dilli, Big, you are two brave souls for opening up the way you did. It takes a lot to do that. You are the voices of the ones that can't speak. Bless you both for speaking up.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
It's a proven fact kids don't ever get over this type of abuse. They may learn to live with it, but they NEVER get over it.

We don't get over it.

It sucks.

I have learned to live with it and I cringe every time I hear a family member encouraging a child to give so and so a hug and a kiss.

If that child feels true safe love for someone, it will show itself in body language towards that adult.

Encouraging or guilting a child to give Uncle Don a hug and a kiss goodbye might just be signing that virtual permission slip it in her.

These animals might be at your table this Thanksgiving.

I hate Thanksgiving because of one of these bastards.

My bastard is married to my Aunt. He started his rein of terror with my mother, his young sister-in-law. He likes fresh meat and made a meal of his three daughters, my cousins and me. He got caught trying his magic on his grandchild.

Blame.
I blame him and how he was a snake.

My mom...she believed allowing him to continue to use and abuse her innocence protected his other potential victims. She was wrong.

I will never forget the day his house of cards came tumbling down on him. I will never forget my father cleaning his hunting rifle that day and I had to call the cops on one of my mother's many suicide attempts.

I was twenty-five when I was cornered and I finally admitted what this man took from me when I was seven. My mother was in the hospital and my father worked 40 + ot in the factory. My aunt suggested that my sister and I sleep over because we had break from grade school.

I will never forget the weight of his body on mine. I will never forget seeing the pillow placed on my sister's face. I will never forget what I was told would happen if I told anyone.

And when I see pictures from my childhood, I can see a change from the pictures before IT forced himself in me.

The SECRET stuff is what destroys the young mind and made me open to further abuse from IT.

Blame.
Not my mom and dad.
They did not hold me up on a silver platter and offer me to him.

Justice.
It will never happen.

Hate.
Not worth the energy. He doesn't deserve a special room in my soul reserved for just him. He held me in control for all those years I never whispered a word. Hating him would just prolong his control.

What I would do to someone that decided to place parts of their bodies in a child and hold control over them with secrets...it is not fit to print in this forum.

However, let if be known, if I ever come across this behavior...I would willingly spend the remaining days of my life in prison to do to what I cannot write to one of these THINGS.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis

Let the bastard burn.
The danger is not always in the stranger...more often it is someone you TRUST.
True statement.

I am not happy to welcome you to the club because no child should be forced to become a member.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I am of the belief that is it never the victim's fault...ever, and the perps should be punished long and hard. Dilli, Big, you are two brave souls for opening up the way you did. It takes a lot to do that. You are the voices of the ones that can't speak. Bless you both for speaking up.

I am sick.
Dilli emailed me and asked me to look at this thread.
My strength took control and implusive nature caused me to respond before I read the entire thread.

Only one thing left to say...
DON'T ASK OR TELL A CHILD TO PROVIDE AFFECTION TO AN ADULT.

DON"T SAY "GIVE GRAMPS A HUG or UNCLE DON A KISS."

If a Vampire comes to your door and you invite said Vampire in your home...you become the prey of the Vampire and all repellents against said Vampire don't work.

DON'T invite that guy in your life by telling your kid to give him a kiss.

bbsam

Staff member

Let the bastard burn.
I won't call you a savage. I won't pass judgement on you. I may not have that right, but I do have an honest question. Does the hell you lived in make you more qualified to determine the punishment? I am certain your return from hell can help others on the same path back, but does the passion blind lawful justice?