Former UPS pilot-Child molester

Big Babooba

I won't call you a savage. I won't pass judgement on you. I may not have that right, but I do have an honest question. Does the hell you lived in make you more qualified to determine the punishment? I am certain your return from hell can help others on the same path back, but does the passion blind lawful justice?
Walk in my shoes and you'll have a different perspective of justice. One more thing, you never return from Hell.

I won't call you a savage. I won't pass judgement on you. I may not have that right, but I do have an honest question. Does the hell you lived in make you more qualified to determine the punishment? I am certain your return from hell can help others on the same path back, but does the passion blind lawful justice?
Lawful justice? The
Scumbags that do this don't deserve "lawful" justice. The measure of "lawful" justice is different from state to state, but the torture of an innocent child is the same from state to state, the life long memories have no geographic boundaries . Lawful justice is blind when it allows vile creatures like this continue to use air to breath. In some states a child molester sometimes spends less that 5 years in jail and a very LARGE percentage of them go right back to molesting more children as soon as the are released. It's already been pointed out that if one child tells about the abuse from a predator , there are many others that don't tell about the same one. How many victims should an animal scar before he is no longer allowed to harm others? I am firm believer that a dead predator is never again a repeat predator.

Let me ask you an honest question. Who should decide the punishment? a bunch of elected politicians that are driven more by re-election than they are by what is right and just? A group of people wanting to keep their jobs to line their pockets and sleep each night in an ivory mansion?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I read this thread this morning, and I was aghast. I was mortified. I still dont know what to say after thinking about it all day. I should probably just shut up, but that wouldnt be like me:wink2:
I like covemaster, are grateful we had a different life.
My Dad had extreme anger to almost everyone except me. I have been told that my birth calmed him. And at a young age told by a mother who was mentally ill, that he was not my real Dad, I saw his anger get worse. I never saw him as calm. My brothers would push him and they would roll. I mean doors being broken, windows smashed, furniture broken. But he was there for me, even if I was wrong. To this day my siblings left, say I was a favorite, and we dont have much of a relationship.
it broke his heart when I ran away at 15 and got married.
But he still tried to protect me til the day he died.
we were watching the news in the hospital a few days before he died and we saw a molestation news broadcast and he said, "what the hell is wrong with those people? I cant understand how someone could do that" I said "well good if you could understand I would be worried"
And that is when I realized how lucky I was to be loved.
No he was not my Dad, by biologics, I guess I will never know for sure, but he never would have taken me to Hell that you all speak of. I had a sick Mom all my life and a dysfunctional Dad, but I never had to worry about what you guys went through. Just one more reason to thank God or my lucky stars.
I didnt know what to say. I thought I had a bad childhood. Being poor and all that crap goes away, when I see what you all went through.
I am so sorry you all deserved so much better, Im just glad you are survivors, and glad you are my internet friends and more.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
We don't get over it.No AJ, we never get over it. It is always there. I cannot stand to be woke in the middle of the night. There are other things that I can't handle but this is not the forum for that.

It sucks.

I have learned to live with it and I cringe every time I hear a family member encouraging a child to give so and so a hug and a kiss.

If that child feels true safe love for someone, it will show itself in body language towards that adult.

Encouraging or guilting a child to give Uncle Don a hug and a kiss goodbye might just be signing that virtual permission slip it in her.

These animals might be at your table this Thanksgiving.

I hate Thanksgiving because of one of these bastards.

My bastard is married to my Aunt. He started his rein of terror with my mother, his young sister-in-law. He likes fresh meat and made a meal of his three daughters, my cousins and me. He got caught trying his magic on his grandchild.

Blame.
I blame him and how he was a snake.

My mom...she believed allowing him to continue to use and abuse her innocence protected his other potential victims. She was wrong.I know this. I know this only to well. See, I had a little brother and sister. I was so worried about protecting myself that I couldn't do anything for them. I hid as much as I could and sometimes it was literally behind them. That never ever goes away. That guilt.

And the drinking I did at that age. Alot and anything I could get my hands on.

I will never forget the day his house of cards came tumbling down on him. I will never forget my father cleaning his hunting rifle that day and I had to call the cops on one of my mother's many suicide attempts.

I was twenty-five when I was cornered and I finally admitted what this man took from me when I was seven. My mother was in the hospital and my father worked 40 + ot in the factory. My aunt suggested that my sister and I sleep over because we had break from grade school.

I will never forget the weight of his body on mine. I will never forget seeing the pillow placed on my sister's face. I will never forget what I was told would happen if I told anyone.

And when I see pictures from my childhood, I can see a change from the pictures before IT forced himself in me.

The SECRET stuff is what destroys the young mind and made me open to further abuse from IT.

Blame.
Not my mom and dad.
They did not hold me up on a silver platter and offer me to him.

Justice.
It will never happen.Want to know what my justice was? He was charged and found not guilty. I had to testify in court. And he got off scott free.

Hate.
Not worth the energy. He doesn't deserve a special room in my soul reserved for just him. He held me in control for all those years I never whispered a word. Hating him would just prolong his control.

What I would do to someone that decided to place parts of their bodies in a child and hold control over them with secrets...it is not fit to print in this forum.

However, let if be known, if I ever come across this behavior...I would willingly spend the remaining days of my life in prison to do to what I cannot write to one of these THINGS.
Hate.......... no, in the end it is not worth the energy but sometimes that is all there is. For a time. I hope he is long dead. But if he isn't he shouldn't show up on my doorstep. One of us would be dead and the other in jail.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Walk in my shoes and you'll have a different perspective of justice. One more thing, you never return from Hell.
No, not completely. There is always one foot there, acting as an anchor. Some days its barely noticeable.

You and I and AJ walk side by side, hand in hand. We are survivors.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Lawful justice? The
Scumbags that do this don't deserve "lawful" justice. The measure of "lawful" justice is different from state to state, but the torture of an innocent child is the same from state to state, the life long memories have no geographic boundaries . Lawful justice is blind when it allows vile creatures like this continue to use air to breath. In some states a child molester sometimes spends less that 5 years in jail and a very LARGE percentage of them go right back to molesting more children as soon as the are released. It's already been pointed out that if one child tells about the abuse from a predator , there are many others that don't tell about the same one. How many victims should an animal scar before he is no longer allowed to harm others? I am firm believer that a dead predator is never again a repeat predator.

Let me ask you an honest question. Who should decide the punishment? a bunch of elected politicians that are driven more by re-election than they are by what is right and just? A group of people wanting to keep their jobs to line their pockets and sleep each night in an ivory mansion?
Thank you Trp.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I read this thread this morning, and I was aghast. I was mortified. I still dont know what to say after thinking about it all day. I should probably just shut up, but that wouldnt be like me:wink2:
I like covemaster, are grateful we had a different life.
My Dad had extreme anger to almost everyone except me. I have been told that my birth calmed him. And at a young age told by a mother who was mentally ill, that he was not my real Dad, I saw his anger get worse. I never saw him as calm. My brothers would push him and they would roll. I mean doors being broken, windows smashed, furniture broken. But he was there for me, even if I was wrong. To this day my siblings left, say I was a favorite, and we dont have much of a relationship.
it broke his heart when I ran away at 15 and got married.
But he still tried to protect me til the day he died.
we were watching the news in the hospital a few days before he died and we saw a molestation news broadcast and he said, "what the hell is wrong with those people? I cant understand how someone could do that" I said "well good if you could understand I would be worried"
And that is when I realized how lucky I was to be loved.
No he was not my Dad, by biologics, I guess I will never know for sure, but he never would have taken me to Hell that you all speak of. I had a sick Mom all my life and a dysfunctional Dad, but I never had to worry about what you guys went through. Just one more reason to thank God or my lucky stars.
I didnt know what to say. I thought I had a bad childhood. Being poor and all that crap goes away, when I see what you all went through.
I am so sorry you all deserved so much better, Im just glad you are survivors, and glad you are my internet friends and more.
Tooner, I am so glad that you never had to go through what we did. But you have had your own type of hell. I know this. And it is no less traumatising. You are a survivor just as surely as we are. And please never feel that you have to shut up, not on my account.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Tooner, I am so glad that you never had to go through what we did. But you have had your own type of hell. I know this. And it is no less traumatising. You are a survivor just as surely as we are. And please never feel that you have to shut up, not on my account.
OMG I had no HELL. I am not traumitized, I am a survivor but not like you all.
PLEASE, it does not even compare. I am so sorry you all didnt have a great child life, and some person took away that love and safeness children deserve away. And all I can say is every time I read this over, I cry for all of you.

Have a great weekend all.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I totally see your point, bbsam, and acknowledge what thoughts could go through ones mind while deciding the fate of a monster. I believe that the law is the law and a person should be judged according to the law and not by what has happened in a citizen's life, no matter how cruel. The law is the law and should not be bent to please this or that group.

I also am a firm believer in the law of reciprocity, better known as what goes around comes around. Survivor's of heinous acts fall into 2 categories. The ones that breakdown and cease to function as members of society, and the ones that through this tempering of the spirit, have extra armor and wisdom, which help them to function with more awareness of what the world is really like. This helps us to have a little bit more to give in our relationships. Though our spouses/significant others may not understand our behavior at times.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
OMG I had no HELL. I am not traumitized, I am a survivor but not like you all.
PLEASE, it does not even compare. I am so sorry you all didnt have a great child life, and some person took away that love and safeness children deserve away. And all I can say is every time I read this over, I cry for all of you.

Have a great weekend all.
Tooner, thank you.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Nobody walks alone. God walks with us all.
Yes HE does,and I believe the evil will be judged in a much higher court. MY hat and heart goes out to you,Dilli & AJB.And to Tonner who was put under a mental anguish wich I would never understand.My biggest fear as a kid was :is Dad gonna take away my glove or bike for the deed I did,or will my Irish Catholic MOm march me off to mass for the many times I was a naughty boy!! Boy to think that was the end of my world,how small I feel now when as a grown man I learned what really goes on in this world.. I'm sure the 3 of you are exceptionaly wonderful parents !!!!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Yes HE does,and I believe the evil will be judged in a much higher court. MY hat and heart goes out to you,Dilli & AJB.And to Tonner who was put under a mental anguish wich I would never understand.My biggest fear as a kid was :is Dad gonna take away my glove or bike for the deed I did,or will my Irish Catholic MOm march me off to mass for the many times I was a naughty boy!! Boy to think that was the end of my world,how small I feel now when as a grown man I learned what really goes on in this world.. I'm sure the 3 of you are exceptionaly wonderful parents !!!!
Cove, It took a long time to even be able to say these words in public. I have said them to very very few people at all. I have to give Big huge credit. It's been worth it. A weight has been lifted. Big said, its past due and he is right. It is past due. Not hiding behind the veil of shame anymore.

I wish I could take credit for being a good parent but I can't. I was an ok parent. I was far from being a great parent. I lived in a marriage, for 5 years, that was similar but not nearly as severe as Tooners. Life is so much better now, Cove. And having friends like many of you guys around makes it that much better. Thank you Cove.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
This morning on the radio they announced the arrest of a county hwy dept worker that was raping a girl for the last two years. She is now 7. That means he has been raping her since she was 5?

As a foster parent for many years, I have seen first hand what this does to the children. It takes many years for some of them to deal with it. Others never get on with their lives. In some cases, they go on to abuse young children themselves. Vicious cycle.

Who even cares about a trial, kids do not lie about this stuff. They are not capable of making it up as they are INNOCENTS. Shoot them, blow them up, run them over, hang them by the balls, I really couldn't care less, and Hey Ill do it, and sleep like a baby (not this poor baby)
Tooner

Actually, I have several books just on this subject in my library, dealing with the phenomena of made up charges. It happens all the time, more so than you would think. Just as there are many more molesters out there that never get charged.

In our hurry to bring vermin to justice, gross injustice has been done at times. And once the bell has been rung, it is impossible to unring it.

As sober stated, give the person a fair trial, then put them away for a long time.

And as a sobering note, just so that you understand how many perverts there are out there, google how many registered sex offenders are in your area that are in the system. Then take that times 10 or more.

d

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Dill, BB, AJ et all

If stats are correct, one fourth of the posters here at BC were molested as children. Mostly by people within the family, uncles, cousins, fathers, mothers......yes, boys are molested as well. Most try to shrug it off as "getting some early on", but it hurts non the less.

I totally agree with the "why dont you give so and so a hug" is a bad sign. If you have to tell your child to show affection toward someone, and it is not freely given, there might be a problem. Never ever force a child to show affection to anyone. Never ever. Big mistake.

To those that have suffered, peace comes if you let it. But as Regan said, trust but verify. Always.

My kids hate it, but thats life.

d

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
All you can do is be at peace with yourself Dill & I'm sure you have found a way. I'm not overly religious as far as going to Mass every Sunday,but I do believe in God & never found a reason not to believe & ask for His help !! You are in my thoughts & prayers and it's always nice to come on here & talk with everyone. Happy Thanksgiving to you Cove :)

bbsam

Staff member
Lawful justice? The

Yes, elected officials. I doubt very seriously that they are courting the pedophile vote.