FOX news promotes business who violates Federal Law...

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
tos is tagged "TROLL" by this site........no one made it up as a name to call it. Apparently , tos earned it's tag. That makes "tos" and "troll" terms that are interchangeable in my book.

The sites name under my icon is a CHEAP attempt at lessoning my points and to chase me away like this site does for everyone who disagrees with it.

The obvious slant towards right wing politics by the mods and site shows in the forced moderation of posts of people they dont like.

Over the years, look how many progressives have had tags on their names or forced moderation to the point where they dont post any longer.

You have TROLLED on this site longer than anybody else, yet you post freely.

There is NO professional analysis made by anyone when placing that tag on my name other than the hosts personal opinion to do so.

Its really simple actually, if they dont like the message, they try to kill the messenger.

TOS.

av8torntn

You seem to have a lot of animosity towards everyone who disagrees with you not just him:

Surely you understand why people would see you as angry. We probably have a lot we could agree on, but you're too busy venting.

How would I be too busy venting? I would think that would apply more to your posts here Drivelindrivelout.

av8torntn

Its really simple actually, if they dont like the message, they try to kill the messenger.

TOS.

Troll

I think it really is the messenger and not the message. There is more than one radical leftist that posts freely here. I understand that it's probably just easier for you to pretend to be a victim as that's really just the progressive way but I'm sure you don't see it.

oldngray

nowhere special
TrollsBrainandmemory.gif

moreluck

golden ticket member
Sometimes I get up at 3:00.....there's a law against that ?????
Go to bed at 8 PM and see how long you sleep. Do trolls even sleep??

What time are my meals ? What time do I shower ?? What's my favorite meal?? Do trolls even eat ??
To quote one of your heroes...."What difference does it make ?"

As my friend Danny would say, "You need to be in the wind......."

oldngray

nowhere special
Sometimes I get up at 3:00.....there's a law against that ?????
Go to bed at 8 PM and see how long you sleep. Do trolls even sleep??

What time are my meals ? What time do I shower ?? What's my favorite meal?? Do trolls even eat ??
To quote one of your heroes...."What difference does it make ?"

As my friend Danny would say, "You need to be in the wind......."

I would have guessed he was more of a low rider type
funny_mexican_low_rider_post_card-rc2bc395e4a124438b443bcd94cf2772b_vgbaq_8byvr_512.jpg

BrownArmy

He is creepy even for a troll.

What's creepy is that you call him a troll, but don't address the valid points in his posts.

It's easier to label TOS a troll than it is to refute what he's saying.

Clearly, TOS is a 'troll', by the internet definition of a troll.

Yet, by that same definition, Moreluck is a troll.

So it must be easier for you to call him a 'troll' than it is to attack his posts one by one, with logic and intelligence.

So, you call him a 'troll', but don't address his valid points, which turns you into a poster who is:

Trolling the troll.

Think about it.

av8torntn

What's creepy is that you call him a troll, but don't address the valid points in his posts.

It's easier to label TOS a troll than it is to refute what he's saying.

Clearly, TOS is a 'troll', by the internet definition of a troll.

Yet, by that same definition, Moreluck is a troll.

So it must be easier for you to call him a 'troll' than it is to attack his posts one by one, with logic and intelligence.

So, you call him a 'troll', but don't address his valid points, which turns you into a poster who is:

Trolling the troll.

Think about it.

Think about it thats the label on his avatar.

If you would like to use "logic and intelligence" go ahead. I will not hold my breath waiting for that though.

Yes clearly he is a troll so why should I not be honest about it?

I'll add this also. I believe it is extremely creepy to try to figure out a strangers sleep/wake cycle but not creepy at all to address them properly as I did the troll.