France riots

rickyb

Ralph Nader is an idiot, and we’ve been ruled by banks and the federal reserve since December 23, 1913
1920s was a very bad time for workers

things changed rapidly in the great depression

back in 1913 you had the first red scare.

no one understands corporate power better than ralph

Thebrownblob

1920s was a very bad time for workers

things changed rapidly in the great depression

back in 1913 you had the first red scare.

no one understands corporate power better than ralph
Pretty much anyone with half a brain understands corporate power better than Ralf. Actually, he’s hurt that movement more than he’s helped it because he’s kind of a clown.

rickyb

vantexans favorite glenn greenwald

uk increasingly authoritarian with all the climate protests.

richard wolff says capitalism with turn to a authoritarian state in its last stages.

vantexan

richard wolff says capitalism with turn to a authoritarian state in its last stages.

The protests weren't over the climate and nowhere in the video was the climate mentioned. A "climate of authoritarianism" isn't talking about climate change.

vantexan

I didn't notice it at first but you said the UK. These riots are in France, and aren't climate protests. You're posting a video to make your point and the video has nothing to do with it. Are you high?

oldngray

nowhere special
I didn't notice it at first but you said the UK. These riots are in France, and aren't climate protests. You're posting a video to make your point and the video has nothing to do with it. Are you high?
Mkay.gif

rickyb

Are you honest? No

Is Jesus going to let you into heaven? No

I was giving other examples since you can't figure it out