France riots

rickyb

The Earth only has until 2030ish. Checkmate, MIT.

Anyway, care to link to the study or an article about MIT’s finding that civilization will collapse by 2040?
shes too corrupt for me

your in big trouble this was easily searchable

Box Ox

yea it would be a transformation of the economy similar to what happened during wwII
40FED1E1-8CD4-400B-8BE5-9AE678AC1DC4.jpeg

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
your words not mine, and the alternative is mass extinction including us.
That's death cult fantasy, civilization collapse does not equal mass extinction. Intentionally disrupting food production is mass murder.

civilization will collapse by 2040 according to MIT. whats that worth?
Every time we pass the deadl8ne for when we'll be goners, the push out the date and make it sound even scarier. Pretty sure the poles were supposed to be ice free by now, and Miami was supposed to be 60 feet under water. It's a power grift, and you're eating it up like reeses pieces.

rickyb

That's death cult fantasy, civilization collapse does not equal mass extinction. Intentionally disrupting food production is mass murder.

Every time we pass the deadl8ne for when we'll be goners, the push out the date and make it sound even scarier. Pretty sure the poles were supposed to be ice free by now, and Miami was supposed to be 60 feet under water. It's a power grift, and you're eating it up like reeses pieces.
1655957505260.png

hows sea levels in miami?

hows the hoover dam looking?

hows nuclear war going?

in the video they said famine in the 3rd world. so theres going to be alot more immigrants than there are now. which will lead to extremism and war. all we need is the nukes to go off now and its game over.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
View attachment 389305
hows sea levels in miami?

Up the same 2mm per year that they have been increasing every year for centuries. We're still recovering from the last Ice Age. We'll be back to non-ice age averages soon.
hows the hoover dam looking?
Now would be a good time to get some maintenance done, and they can also.stop over-promising the Colorado river water. California could take care of its own water if they didn't depend on Federal programs, and diverted water from the Sierra Nevadas.

hows nuclear war going?

Non-starter so far.

rickyb

Up the same 2mm per year that they have been increasing every year for centuries. We're still recovering from the last Ice Age. We'll be back to non-ice age averages soon.

Now would be a good time to get some maintenance done, and they can also.stop over-promising the Colorado river water. California could take care of its own water if they didn't depend on Federal programs, and diverted water from the Sierra Nevadas.

Non-starter so far.
nuclear war has almost happened many times since ww2 and is described by experts as luck of god it hasnt.

planet is 1.3 degrees above normal and rising. climate catastrophe is baked in just depends how much we let it rip

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
nuclear war has almost happened many times since ww2 and is described by experts as luck of god it hasnt.
That's odd, We've dodged nuclear war several times by sheer luck? What does that tell you?

planet is 1.3 degrees above normal and rising. climate catastrophe is baked in just depends how much we let it rip

Compared to what time frame? The idea that accurate average surface temperatures can even be assessed is a fantasy. 1.3 degrees is well within the margin of error, and climate scientists have been caught faking data. You really have to want to believe climate alarmism to be able to ignore all the problems with climate alarmist claims.

rickyb

That's odd, We've dodged nuclear war several times by sheer luck? What does that tell you?

Compared to what time frame? The idea that accurate average surface temperatures can even be assessed is a fantasy. 1.3 degrees is well within the margin of error, and climate scientists have been caught faking data. You really have to want to believe climate alarmism to be able to ignore all the problems with climate alarmist claims.
you know what happens when you play with fire right? it tells me we should eliminate them

the only guys faking data are the ones saying smoking is good for you. theres a consensus in case you havent heard.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
you know what happens when you play with fire right? it tells me we should eliminate them
I'm all for it. Take the temptation off the table.

the only guys faking data are the ones saying smoking is good for you. theres a consensus in case you havent heard.

It worked ok for George Burns. Claims of consensus in science is the first indication someone is lying to you. I wonder what was happening around about 20 years after they started testing nuclear bombs regularly. I'm sure radioactive dust had absolutely no impact on people's health, and I'm sure the government wasn't desperate for a fall guy for their recklessness.

But even with more than 2000 nuclear weapons tests, all we ended up with was elevated levels of cancer. Even if all 20,000 warheads were launched in relatively short order, I doubt it would destroy the planet. That's not to say it will be good, just not the apocalyptic scenario many people envision.

rickyb

I'm all for it. Take the temptation off the table.

It worked ok for George Burns. Claims of consensus in science is the first indication someone is lying to you. I wonder what was happening around about 20 years after they started testing nuclear bombs regularly. I'm sure radioactive dust had absolutely no impact on people's health, and I'm sure the government wasn't desperate for a fall guy for their recklessness.

But even with more than 2000 nuclear weapons tests, all we ended up with was elevated levels of cancer. Even if all 20,000 warheads were launched in relatively short order, I doubt it would destroy the planet. That's not to say it will be good, just not the apocalyptic scenario many people envision.
i think lead singer of system of a down solo project video for hara kiri song mentioned radiation is way up.

smoking bad too