frank serpico, famous police corruption whistleblower, speaks out

Serf

Twain knew that foreign occupations, designed to enrich the ruling elites, use occupied populations as laboratory rats to perfect techniques of control that soon migrate back to the homeland. It was the brutal colonial policing practices in the Philippines, which included a vast spy network along with routine beatings, torture, and executions, which became the model for centralized domestic policing and intelligence gathering in the United States. Israeli’s arms, surveillance and drone industries test their products on the Palestinians.

"The death blow to the American empire will, as McCoy writes, be the loss of the dollar as the world’s reserve currency. This loss will plunge the United States into a crippling, and prolonged depression. It will force a massive contraction of the global military footprint.

The ugly, squalid face of empire, with the loss of the dollar as the reserve currency, will become familiar at home. The bleak economic landscape, with its decay and hopelessness, will accelerate an array of violent and self-destructive pathologies including mass shootings, hate crimes, opioid and heroin overdoses, morbid obesity, suicides, gambling, and alcoholism. The state will increasingly dispense with the fiction of the rule of law to rely exclusively on militarized police."
This part really resonated with me. And also, Noone is held accountable, not ever. In fact, the harder you toe the line and such butt cap, the more they promote you.

rickyb

1629478204395.png

rickyb

my buddy said when he was a student back in the day he got swarmed by 7 cops because apparently he matched the description of a suspect for graffiti.

why theres 7 cops of something like this makes no sense, but the same thing happened to my bro over nothing too.

thank god for the police protests

rickyb

i signed up for air passenger rights group (our rights are not as good as EU what a suprise!) and now im going to sign up for police rights group because i have a feeling theyre not going to do anything

rickyb

a few years ago i was doing fuel trucking and i was at a construction site over night, no one told my boss about hte silent alarm so the cops showed up. when they cuffed me and put me in the back of their car i said "ooooo kinkyyy"

rickyb

cops in some ways function just to protect the rich man's wealth

they are useless. i dont think my parents would say much good things about them. they'd probably give them a C rating.

rickyb

coppers in minneapolis were shooting at people from an unmarked van and this guy shot back being its america, and he was deemed not guilty once the footage was released. the cops were aggressively terrorizing ppl

rickyb

chris hedges used to do stories about a certain police dept because they had a whistleblower and the cops would plant drugs and give bogus charges like kidnapping which is a 25 year life sentence. he described the cops as predators. the supposed criminals would usually do plea deals for crimes they didnt commit. the public defender spent 15 minutes on each one. the system isnt designed to give ppl jury trials, over 94% or whatever are not. they are made examples of if they demand a trial before a jury. theres stories of guys matching other guys descriptions and their lives are ruined like this. or another example will be they accept blame for a murder weapon when its not theirs because if they dont accept blame, then everyone gets charged.

rickyb

the police are rotten like everything else in late stage empire.

cops regularily lie on teh job to get what they want. but they quite often cant be bothered to help. i always see them sitting looking at the internet on the phone for 30 minutes or 1 hr at a time in ER. they could be helping ppl but they are quite often bums.

i got a red light camera ticket. i havent paid bc i moved out of province. just gonna let it inflate away. and yet no financial terrorist from 2008 calamity has been arrested.

rickyb

1 time i was fuel trucking in the middle of the night and the boys in blue showed up, and when they cuffed me i said "oooo kinkyyy"

tell me your police stories

rickyb

in france riots, the firefighters were spraying water at police bc they are on fire or something:

Existential Comics
@existentialcoms
Yes, I want to de-fund the police.

No, that doesn't mean I want to get rid of police departments entirely. I just want them to work more like fire departments (it would be their job to prevent any police from happening).
5:00 PM · Nov 17, 2021·Twitter Web App
Re
Existential Comics
@existentialcoms
·
Nov 17, 2021
Replying to
@existentialcoms
"Hello, police department? Someone is trying to arrest a homeless person for camping on the sidewalk! Please hurry!"